64

Y/ns POV
I'm sat in a blacked out suburban with Scarlett, Marcel, and one of Scars make up artists Frankie. We are fully glammed and dressed on our way to tape for Jimmy Fallon. Scarlett looks amazing in a halter black dress her hair pulled back with some hair framing her face and some bracelets and rings on. Her heels are mine, of course but it's okay.

I have on a comfortable striped suit

I have on a comfortable striped suit. Nothing under the top but I'm covered modestly. My hair is down in layers and thanks to Frankie I have a very light natural look of makeup on. It's perfect.

We pull up outside the building and I see the hundreds of flashes going off

We pull up outside the building and I see the hundreds of flashes going off. I step out first and help Scarlett out and usher her inside while the paparazI are shouting things at us. One yells 'congratulations on the engament' finally so I turn and give him a wink. We get escorted to a room while people are hooking mics up to us and explain briefly where to sit or walk from. I get pulled away by an assistant and she shows me into a room.
"Okay so I'm told you want to sing a song?" She asks and I nod.
"At the end jimmy will say something corny and then introduce you to sing. I will have a stool on the stage for you with whatever instrument you pick out" she says and turn to show me all the shit they have. I pick out a piano and she puts a sticker on it and nods.
"Got it. Let's go" and she leads me back to the dressing room with Scarlett and now Jimmy.
"Ah nice to finally meet you y/n" Jimmy says to me and I shake his.
"Nice to meet you as well. Huge fan" I say and hear Scarlett snicker.
"It's an honor to have you on and by the way congrats on the engagement, the ring is beautiful!" He says grabbing scars hand to look again.

"Thank you" I say politely.
"So what am I not allowed to ask?" He says looking from me to Scar.
"You can ask us anything Jimmy. I'm not hiding her." Scar says
"Umm let's not bring up Colin if possible" I say and Scars eyes go wide.
"Right yea of course" Jimmy says and after a few more minutes of discussing he leaves and tells us we have some time before w e go on. Scar must know I'm getting nervous because she starts to stroke my baby hairs under the back of my hair. She knows that calms me down.
"You okay baby?" She asks and I look up at her and nod.
"Now I am" I say. A lady with an earpiece knocks before walking in and says '5 minutes'
Marcel walk Scar and i over to the side of the curtain while we wait to be introduced.
"Okay have fun, smile, good luck! See you after!" Marcel says to us right before I hear Jimmy say
"AND NOW PLEASE WELCOME SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND Y/n Y/LN!!!!" Scar grabs my hand and pulls me out on stage with her. She walks me over hand in hand to the couch. She waves so I wave and we both sit on the comfy blue couch.