5.

Y/n POV
I wake up with a weight on my chest and before I freak out I quickly look down and see the blonde hair sprawled across my chest. Then last night comes back to me. I didn't think she would stay in here all night but I'm glad she did. I didn't even have a nightmare last night. I glance at the clock and see it's 6:55. Crap I guess I'll work out later. I carefully untangle myself from Scarlett's grip and head into the bathroom to do my skincare and quickly wash my body in the shower. I still have a few minutes u til they have to wake up so I run downstairs and get started on some breakfast. Cooking breakfast is my favorite thing to do. The only meal I enjoy cooking. I whip up some eggs toast and bacon and cut up some strawberries and put everything in a plate and put it on the table. I make my way upstairs and check on Tose first. I creak open the door and she looks like she's just waking up. I peak my head in a little more and whisper "good morning Rosie, I made some breakfast I'm just going to wake your mom up." She yawns and nods her head as she gets up and makes her way to the bathroom. I walk into my room and see the bigger blonde laid like a starfish on my bed. I chuckle thinking it was good I got up earlier or else I'd be stuck on that.
"Hey sweetie, it's time to wake up. It's 7 and I want you guys to have enough time to eat breakfast." I whisper as I stroke her cheek and head gently waking her up. Slowly her eyes open and she smiles at me. "
"Morning y/n" she rasps out and I can feel the heat forming between my legs.
"Hi sweets, help yourself to anything in my bathroom I'm just gonna help rose downstairs since I know she's up. Meet us down there." I smile as I let her wake up a little more and head downstairs. I walk downstairs and see Rose at the table serving herself some eggs and berries. "Hey, what can I get you to drink? Juice water milk?" I ask her. "Can I have orange juice please?" She asks so politely "ofcourse sweetie" I say as I make my way into the kitchen. After I grab the oj and a couple more glasses I bring it to the table. Scarlet comes down at the same time and smiles at me as she sits.
"Ya know, you have some fancy shmancy skin care up there but I have a great 3 step routine that will do all that to your face but cut your time down in half." She taunts raising her eyebrows playfully.
"Hmm can I have some samples and try them out. My skin is very sensitive." I state knowing my skin can get so red and dry at times.
"Ofcourse I'll hook you up, and it's made for every skin type so I know you're going to love it!" She says excitedly. We eat quickly and the girls are soon out the door taking Rose to school. I walk into my office and start looking over those files I brought home yesterday while checking my email.

Scarlett's POV
I drop Rose off at school and make my way back towards y/n's house. She has been so great to me. She welcomed me in her home, let me open up to her on my time, and last night was the first time I've spent in the same bed with someone besides Rose in the last six months. It felt so natural to sleep next to her. She gives me these butterflies that get more intense the closer we get. I think I want to explore her. I want to know all her little quirks and what makes her smile. I want to hear more about her life before she was a lawyer. She probably has some awesome stories. We have a lot in common too. Both being working children, even though the age gap is a good 8 years I don't feel weird. (She's 32 here)

She's so mature for her age that you would never think she's only 24. I shake myself out of my thoughts when I pull into her driveway. I walk into her house and notice I don't see her. But I hear her.
"What the fuck do you mean he escaped?! Anna why didn't you think to tell me? I need to go off grid. Shit I have Scar and Rose staying here Anna I need them safe and I can't do that with them here." She yells. I slowly make my way towards her voice. I freeze in the door way of her office. There's papers scattered all over her desk and she is pacing back and forth on the phone. "What's going on?" I ask timidly. She whips her body around and stares at me. "I gotta go Anna" she says quickly and hangs up.
"How much did you hear?" She asks me.
"Um someone escaped jail and you have to go off grid?" I say stating just what I heard.
She takes a deep breath "a bad guy i put away 3 years ago escaped. Cory Booker. He's sick and twisted and I swear I'm not scared. But I dont want him to find me, us. I really want to protect you guys and I think it might be best if you stay with Lizzie or something." She says defeatedly.
"No, no I don't want to. I need you." I say
"Scar I know, but I have no idea where this man could be and I know he will come after me." She states
"Then station a cop here, I'll come with you to the office if you leave and rose will too if she's not at school or with her dad. Please don't leave me."I says as a tear slips down my cheek.
"Ok sweetie don't worry I'm here." She rubs my arms up and down as she stares into my eyes. I stare into her blue ocean eyes and get lost for a moment. I flicker from her eyes to her lips before she clears her throat and steps back.
"Im going to make a couple calls  and get an order of protection. I'll be back." She says and walks to her desk. I walk into the kitchen and make some tea. I sit down at the large island with my laptop and start going over the script I'll need for tomorrow. Y/n walks back in and says "I have good news." Some what happy. "Well firstly they are going to station a cop outside 24/7 also an escort for you guys when you drop off and pick up rose from school. Secondly, Colin's lawyer got in touch with me and he has agreed to sign the papers so we don't have to go to court. This should be settled by tomorrow actually." She grins at me.
"Wow tomorrow! That's great. That's the fastest I've ever heard of. What happened?" I ask confused
"Well I think his lawyer is afraid we are going to change our mind and press charges since I sent him all the evidence I had and they probably want to settle it fast." I state.
"Oh well then that's good then." I say as I start to day dream about know trying to find a house to stay at or worry if I'm intruding her space by being here.
"Don't worry hun there's no rush to find a house or anything. Stay here as long as you want. I see those gears turning in that pretty little head of yours." She says. Seemingly knowing what I'm thinking. I chuckle while she opens the fridge.
"Are you hungry? It's almost lunch time." She asks me.
"I'm not actually. I have to read this script some more so I'm prepared for tomorrow." I rolls my eyes because I Definetly don't want to be reading right now.
"Well if you need someone to run lines with let me know, I used to help Lizzie when I was younger so it's been a while." She laughs and winks while she starts cutting up some tomato's to snack on.
"Actually that would help!" I say somewhat questioningly
She walks around the island until she's next to me. I hand her the script since I memorized my line. "Ok your playing Scott and I'm Midge. We are in love but this is an argument over whether he should join the mafia or not. Just tell me if my accent is good ok?" I say laughing.
****acting the play****
S: now honey, don't you think we could really use the money. Think about Georgie's schooling.
Y/n: I know we can but love it's not worth it. The second something goes wrong it's my head. And the money is dirty I would feel like I'm not earning it.
S: I know but I just think about how much we struggle ya know if love to have meat one night this week instead of just pasta everyday
Y/n: don't worry I will work harder and come home tomorrow with that porterhouse you had your eye on (she caresses my cheek and gets closer to my face our foreheads touch)
S: alright now honey I'll always have your back
***end scene***
"And then we're suppose to kiss and then go to the bedroom" I say wiggling my eye brows.
She is still stand super close me. She raises her eyebrow teasingly and then she wraps her arms around my waist and slide it down a little under my butt and picks me up wrapping my legs around her waist. She puts me on the counter top one arm still around my waist and one hand slides up my cheek stoping with her hand wrapped around the back of my head. He nose is now touching my nose. I can feel breath on my lips.
"Well we are just going to have to leave that to our imagination now aren't we?" She whisper in the small space between us and turns around and walks away. Not before glancing back and giving me a wink at my frozen and flustered state. Shit.