30.

Y/n POV

Wednesday has arrived, which means Scar and I are traveling to LA. The days leading up to this were super stressful. Anna made me go over both cases in its entirety since I won't see her for a week. She has 100 questions and left me a million notes which I'm grateful for but it's just more work I'll have to look over while I'm in LA.

I also had to stop by the police station and they told me that I'm not a suspect and that Colin will be prosecuted for breaking and entering, obstruction of justice, for lieing to police, and attempted murder. They also assured that even if we don't press charges, the district attorney would be pressing charges anyway. Colin is sitting at Rikers Island in a private jail cell for his safety now. That means there is no hiding this from the news. I even put in a request to prevent it from being released until atleast after the new year but they were doubtful it would be granted.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the car stops and Scar takes her hand from my lap to open the door and get out. I follow her and get out also and head to the trunk while the driver opens it. I grab both our luggages and she grabs hers from my hands

"Hey I'll hold it" I say back to her

"But I want to hold you hand" she whines and I giggle at her. I hold my hand out and she locks her fingers with mine and we head inside. It's ridiculously early and I can barely function so I'm glad she took my hand because she's guiding me all around. After check the bags We stop infront of a Starbucks and just from the smell of the coffee I moan out loud and sink into Scarlett's back. I wrap my arms around her front and lean my head on her shoulder while she looks at the menu. When it's out turn I scoot her up still in the same position but I'm not that worried because we both have hats and sunglasses still on and big coats since it is December in NY.

"Hi can I get a grande vanilla lattes with oat milk. And she will have a grande coffee black, add a shot of espresso and 2 pumps of vanilla, sugar free." She orders and I giggle surprised at her. She pays and we move over to wait for the coffees. When they are ready she grabs them and hands it to me.

"You'll like it, extra coffee and the syrup tastes amazing. Like a special treat for being up this early" she winks at me and I try the coffee. Wow. I raise my eyes shocked at good it tastes just from simple syrup flavoring.

"Seee I told you!" She says and grabs my hand again leading me to our gate. We wait only a little while before they are calling to board first class people. She gets up and grabs my hand and I pull her back to me.

"You did not buy first class tickets to LA." I say serious as ever.
"I did." She says smirking

"Scarrrr that's way to expensive. I would've been fine in business class and it's just as private." I whine

"It's my treat. Have you ever been?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"That's why I did it. I want to spoil you like you spoil me." She says and I just grab her face and kiss her sweet but quickly. Hoping there's no prying eyes. We board the plane and I'm in awe when we get to our pods. There's snack and drinks everywhere. A huge screen and a comfy chair that pulls into a bed. She sits next to me but there's a wall separating us.

"This is kind of annoying" I say tapping the wall.

"When we take off and can walk around again I'll come and cuddle with you." She whispers over the wall and I connect out lips in a sweet kiss.
"Okay I reply" and we sit in our seats and wait for the announcements. After a smooth takeoff the seatbelt signs finally turn off and before I can even glance over to Scarlett I feel the door of the pod being opened and a weight on top of me.

"Haha okay babe I missed you too" I laugh at her clinglyness and move over to fit her I my seat more.
"Want to watch a movie?" I ask and she shakes her head no.