48.

Y/n POV
I'm sat in my new truck outside JFK airport. I got a BMW X6 in an awesome electric blue. Rose actually helped me pick out the color, and the interior is a crème with blue stitching to match the exterior. I love it. It feels so much nicer than my Lamborghini truck.

*ding*Lizard: got my bag

*ding*
Lizard: got my bag. Coming out of terminal C.

I glance at my phone and see I'm parked at the correct terminal for once. I get out of my car and lean on the hood waiting for her. I'm sure to have a hat on sunglasses on because I've been spotted more and more by paparazzi recently. I finally see her walk out huddled up under a giants hoodie and leggings. She actually goes right past some reports unnoticed as she approaches me.

"Hey y/n." She smiles and I grab her bag and shove it in the back seat.

"Get in. Don't attract attention Olsen" I say leaving her with her hands open for a hug and jump into my side of the car.

"Okay rude. What's got your panties in a bunch?" She asks getting in the car and taking off her hoodie.

"Nothing. Just not in the mood to get harassed." I say pulling out of the airport onto the traffic stricken highway.

"How has it been going honey? Something seems wrong." She presses

I let out a sigh. "I quit Luthers." I say and see out of the corner of my eye her head whip around to look at me although she doesn't say anything.

"Y-you what? You love being a lawyer. You worked so hard to become a lawyer." She says softly but I can tell she's very confused.

"It isn't the same anymore. When I first started,even back when I was interning, I felt proud of what I was doing. Catching criminals, helping other departments, helping people who needed saving. Now, I'm just helping the criminals and I'm disgusted by myself." I admit to her.

"That's only because you are a defense attorney. You do help people. You have acquitted more people of charges than anyone in the last year." She says

"But that's not what I want. I'm good at what I do but it's at the expense of other people. I help someone win in court but that just breaks down the other person who loses. Who usually doesn't deserve to be the loser." I say

"Could you switch sides?" She asks

"And work for the government? The one I evaded for years. And the shit salary that comes with it. No thanks" I say laughing out a little.

There's a small silence after my sentence. Like she's thinking of what to say without trying to hurt my feelings.

"Okay so you quit. Now what?" She asks.

Now what? That's a great fucking question. I guess I didn't think that through when I stormed into Anna's office after court yesterday. I was so pissed and shaken up from Mr. Matthews that that was the most logical thing I could do. I didn't even let Anna get a word in. I told her what he said to me and how gross I felt, and that if that's who she wants to represent then I can't take it anymore. I walked straight out after a few other curse words flew from mouth and I didn't even grab anything from my office. Just straight into the elevator and out the front door. But what am I going to do now?