56.

y/ns pov

lts been a week since i saw my sister. Yes, I checked records in most hospitals and I dont see her name in the morgue so I guess she survived. Ive been kind of bitchy to Scarlett since i saw Lilly, but i was just upset she invited her to stay with us without giving me a heads up. Ive been working a lot and even staying up late to work because of the time difference and theyve been wanting me to be in the meetings. I havent even really seen Scar too much but Ill make it up to her.

"Babe?" i hear getting called in the house and I glance at my laptop clock seeing its 5pm already.

"Outside!" i yell and hear her footsteps getting closer.

"Still working?" she huffs and I know i should get off but by the sound of her voice, shes not in a great mood and i really dont want to fight. But maybe if i stay on itll cause a bigger fight. So i close my computer screen and turn to her putting in on the table infront of me.

"Nope. Im done for the night." I say and see her sour face turn into a little smile. She sits own on the little couch im on in the backyard and when her leg skin touches my leg a little spark goes off and shocks me . Man i missed her touch, even though i havent left.

"I have some good news." she says and I nod in anticipation

"well, we are wrapping early and i decided instead of staying here for the extra two weeks, or going back home, im taking you on a vacation."

I feel all the blood rush from my head and i feel a little light headed. Thats going to ruin my propsal plan.

"Oh wow!" i say trying to sound excited.

"Okay whats wrong? That didnt sound very excited." she says pouting

"What about Rose? She was going to come here next week?" I say trying to deflect my mood on her.

"I took care of that, we are going to the beautiful island of Santorini, Greece. Rose is meeting us there with Robbie and Lizzie. They will fly to France and pick her up and fly with her to Greece. I wanted to have a day to ourselves when we get there and Robbie has 3 shows in Greece at the time we are there so they both will be there anyway." She xplains excitedly and I cant crush her plans. Ill just have to change mine up.

"That sounds awesome Scar, I cant wait." I say and she jumps into my lap straddling me.

"How about I show you a preview of what our first night would be like there?" She says wiggling her eyebrows and I just laugh at her.

"Lead the way" i say and she gets up grabbing my hand pulling me inside. She leads me up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"Imagine this as a room with a door here and when you open in you walk right out into the water. Its surrounded by water and you get from each bungalow by a wooden bridge connecting them. Noone can just pop by unexpected. Noone can hear you screaming my name, although i plan on testing that theory." she says smirking and pushing me onto the bed. Her words and her touchs are making my mind cloudy. I cant barley think with the tingling sensation shes providing. She rubs her hands up and down my thighs while she kisses up and down my neck.

I decide to take charge and wrap my arms around her flipping us so im stradling her now. She reaches down to pull my shirt over my head and she tosses it across the room. Her hands rake up and down my abs and her fingers tuck into the wasitband of my shorts sending shivers through my body.

"God, your body is insane" She moans out at the touch.

"I work hard for it." I say

"I can tell" She teases back and they way she takes her bottom lip inbetween her teeth makes me unable to breath. Fuck my life. She looks down my body one more down before looking up into my eyes. She glances at my lips and then my eyes again before saying "I miss your lips"