23.

y/n POV

Today is the day of the twins fashion show. Scarlett and I are okay. Ive texed her all week and talked on the phone a few times with Rose. She even met me at Raymonds for coffee one morning before shooting. She seems a little more comfortable around me but I can tell shes still worried. Right now I am on my way to the hall where the show will take place because I want to set up my piano myself. Yes, im performing a song and walking. Opening and closing just like the twins wanted.

I walk into the hall and see a bunch of people running around and setting up things all over the place.

"Y/n!!" I hear and turn to see MK and Ashley running towards me and raps me into a hug.

"heys guys..okay your crushing me" I say and they finally let me go.

"sorry were excited!!" Ash screams in my ear.

"I know haha, is Liz and Robbie here?" I ask

"Yeah theyre in the back go ahead. Sound check at 2 pm though." She says and I nod and go look for Robbie.

I spot him making out with Lizzie and finally I can get Liz back.

"Ew gross get a room." I say and they both jump at my voice.

"hahaha" I laugh

"Cockblock" lizzie mumbles and I just laugh harder.

"Are you ready for today? Big day. Two walks and a great song!" Robbie says patting my back.

"Yeah im ready. I hope she comes" I saya dn they know exactly who im talking about.

"Shes coming. I confirmed it with her. And I might or might not have been up with her all last night after you went to bed and shes ready for you. In my eyes atleast" Liz says to me

"What do you mean?" I ask her

"She cried most of the time. But it was her confessing that she missed you and wanted to be back with you. Oh and something about missing your foreign talk." She says and I smile at that.

God I miss her.

"well then ill see her today and invite her to the club with us after." I say.

A couple hours later were ready for sound check and Robbie and I go onto thestage to prepare our intraments . Im playing the paino and hes playing the guitar but also the bas drum with his foot to keep the tempo. After we finish rehearsing my song the girls in thr front starting clapping and hollering. It feels nice to smile again.

*7pm*

The show is about to start which means im about to go on. They have me staring off in a beige one

 They have me staring off in a beige one

Suit With a beige jacket and sneakers. My ahri is free and wavy which I appreciate. As I wait to get introduced I feel my nerves growing. Great

"And now a huge welcome back to former top model, y/n l/n!!" and the music starts and I walk out on stage. I keep a neutral face and walk to the end of the long walk, pose a minute and turn around to walk back. That's when I see Scarlett. Front row with a beautiful crème dress on, hair pulled back and her make up looks flawless. I glance at her and make eye contact and she send me a little smile. When I walk back into the back stage I rush into my dressing room to change. I have some time but im very nervous about what Im about to do.