Ep. - 01

Troyes, France, Europe...

The whole atmosphere of the living room was tensed because of a serious talk, 'Marriage'.

A mother was well prepared for any kind of argument as she knew well about her son. The opposition & she were glaring eachother as her husband sat steal beside his wife while sweating profusely.

In the situation of pin drop silence, only the panicking heart beat of the father was clearly audible in the living room. He looked hella nervous when he knew how it would going to end up.

??? : " I think I made myself clear that I don't wanna get married to any Korean guy."

He coldly stated whereas his father's heartbeat increased.

Mom : "As if you yourself ain't a Korean! What's the cause of your silly rejection? Do you've a GF?"

??? : " I'm not into girls', I'm not straight either."

Mom : "Drop this K-Drama of yours, I'm not marrying you with a girl. I know what you're, so better except this proposal. Or if you've anyone in your life which ain't possible in next million years to be honest (She earned a glare instead), still you can tell me now."

She leaned back with a serious look.

Dad : "Yeah son you ca- Uhm I'm okay."

He gulped when his eyes met a pair of cold eyes of his son.

Mom : " I may not know that ridiculous reason behind all this but you've to marry him. The person you're today is only because of them, you should've grateful to them for that."

??? got up & dashed out, leaving the conversation in the middle. His mother got so mad at this behaviour.

Kim's family have been serving for the Royal's by generations. Kim's lived in France to look after the overseas business of the Royal Family. All the luxuries they had, was provided by The Jeon's.

Although the Royal family lived in South Korea, they owned multiple companies in different plots around the world. Apart from the fact that they were well known as Royal's, no one really ever seen their only Heir Jeon Jungkook. The paparazzi's were curious about his appearance & had been waiting for the wedding day of the Royal's when they'd introduce their Heir to the world.

The Jeon's had summoned Mr. Mrs. Kim to South Korea weeks ago of this incident. The King & the Queen were very kind in person & also alot down to earth that they didn't think twice before giving the marriage proposal to one of their employees for their own son. Mr. & Mrs. Kim got surprised as they never expected that, they were so overwhelmed, so they agreed with them.

However the Queen personally recommend not to force their son in anyway & let them know his decision after 15 days.

Jungkook was very charming, fun loving & truly attractive human, his smile could lit up anyone's day. Whereas Kim's elder son, Taehyung, was the exact opposite of him, cold as ice & short tempered who didn't even know how to smile. Taehyung had a sibling, Yeonjun, who was much younger than him.