She sits up so she's hovers above my stomach but leans down and kisses me hard on my lips. I try and move my hands again, I want to just tangle them in her hair, but I can't which makes me frustrated. I feel her smirk against my lips and she leans back making me chase her. She pushes my chest down and I watch as she positions herself over the strap that's sticking up from between my legs and right as she goes to sit, the doorbell rings.

"No. No. Ignore them" I panic

"Who is it?" She groans

"Shit I ordered pizza and wings." I groan and she giggles. "What? I didn't know you were home!"

"I'll get it" she laughs.

"No baby. You look too good to walk out there like that"

"I'll put your robe on. That way it's bigger. Leaves nothing for imagination" she says and winks running to get that on. She leaves the room going to grab the food and I'm left handcuffed on the bed, naked, with a strap attached to me. Wonderful.

She comes back a little while later empty handed.
"No food" I question.

"I left it downstairs. It'll be a good meal after I'm done with you" she smirks.

I can't wait for this.

She climbs up the bed and up my legs pulling me into a searing kiss. "It's so hot watching you lay there like this." She says kissing down my neck. She gets to the base of my neck and sucks hard definitely leaving a hickey. I feel her lift herself up but before she can connect with the dildo I beg "wait wait, can I taste you please" and this makes her smirk.

"I think you can beg better than that" she laughs in a sadistic voice.

"Please please oh god Scarlett I have been craving the taste of you since I saw you two weeks ago." I beg and she just smiles.

"That was good enough to make me wet, but I like watching you beg underneath me so, no." She says as she sinks down onto the dildo. I watch as it disappears inside her. Once she bottoms out and sits on my hips I glance up at her. Her eyes are closed with her lip tucked between her teeth holding her smile in. I pull on the handcuffs still forgetting they are there and the sound of me moving makes her open her eyes.

"You're so beautiful" I smile at her and she leans down to kiss me but she is riding the strap while she's kissing me. I feel her hips bouncing up and down and her tongue in invading my mouth. It makes my head dizzy with all that's going on but the pleasure coursing through my body is all I need to feel right now.

She pushes her self up and now she's grinding her hips front to back instead of up and down and that puts a lot of pull and tug at the part inside me. It feels amazing and when she leans back just a bit I see her swollen pink clit exposed and I curse wanting to touch her.

She sees me looking and drops her own hand to her clot and rubs while she rides the cock attached to me. Oh my god that's so hot. "Do you...mmm.. like what you ...uhmph..see?" She asks moaning in between words.  I nod my head unable to talk from the growing orgasm I can feel approaching quickly. She throws her hand back and wraps her arms up tangling in her hair  she bounces up and down again a lot faster and harder chasing her orgasm. It's such a sight to see.

"Baby I'm so close" I moan out and see her smile before she locks eyes with me.

"Cum with me" she says and I nod accepting. She lays her hand on my chest and leans down so her lips are ghosting mine and since she doesn't have as much pressure on my legs I can move my hips more now and I begin the thrist my hips so I slam the toy into her. I go faster and faster seeing her eyes roll back in her head before she's gasping and moaning on top of me. "Fuck y/n don't stop. I'm so close" she moans and I keep my speed the same but lift my head off the pillow so I can connect my lips with her lips. As soon as our lips touch my orgasm washes over me and her comes crashing into her as well. We somehow manage to keep kissing through our orgasms but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy in my chest from it.