Eventually, I was able to land a hit on her with my Fulgurant Leap, causing her to get a minor injury. But before we could restrain JingLiu's movements, she swiftly moved away from us and left the scene like lighting.

"Master JingLiu..." JingYuan followed her figure with sad eyes. YingXing fell on his knees as I quickly started healing his injuries with a heavy heart...

'Are we going to lose more powerful allies at this point?'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"YingXing! Are... Are you alright?! Please say something! YingXing!" I held a fatally injured YingXing close to my chest. Blood was flowing out from his mouth, nose and many injuries on his body, especially from his stabbed stomach.

"YingXing? YingXing?! No! Don't go! Please... Don't go... I can't lose you too..." I cried as I put my head against his body, no longer hearing the beating of his heart against my ear.

'I've lost so many people in such a short amount of time. This is not fair! But how can I stop this? I just want no more deaths... No more losing my dear friends... Just... no more...'

With a determined and guilty look, I lifted YingXing up in my arms and made my way to Scalegorge Waterscape, a very risky plan in mind.

'I'm sorry, me beloved (M/N), for I have promised not to break any laws of reviving the dead. Forgive me, YingXing, but it's just not the time for you to go yet...'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Urgh! Out of my way, you pieces of shit!" I furiously yelled as I swiftly made my way to the falling raven haired, killing mobs in the process.

Just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse... The unthinkable has happened...

My love got ambushed while fighting the Mara-stricken soldiers. I was so close to aiding him until the abominations of Abundance got in my way. I quickly evaded them and reached out to (M/N) with my hand...

But then...

*Stab*

A lance pierced through (M/N)'s stomach...

My heart shattered at the sight...

'No... Please... Not again...'

Blood splattered on the ground....

"D-Dan... Feng..." we're (M/N)'s last words, until he closed his eyes and fell to the dirty ground like a ragdoll...

"(M/N)!!! No!!!"

I saw nothing more but red and immediately summoned my ultimate move - Cleansing of the World - to destroy everything around me. Whether they were enemy or foe, it didn't matter. They were all going to be collateral damage...