Chapter 11

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

With the Astral Express and JingYuan...

Dan Heng's POV
"Did you think it was over, Phantylia?" I asked as I launched my Cloudhymm Roar attack on the Emanator of Destruction.

"Aghh! Oh!~ A Scion of Permanence? Have you finally remembered your duty to watch over the Arbor?"

I ignored her as I took my stance, ready to support JingYuan and the rest of the Express Crew again to defeat this nuisance of an enemy...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dan Feng's POV
"After you got to know the High Cloud Quintet members, I was determined to involve you with us as much as possible. Luckily, they didn't mind seeing they've approved of you already before I could even introduce you to them, to which, if I could remember, I was still upset about until you took me out on a date and spoiled me rotten," I said with a embarrassed laugh.

"You and I started having weekly sparring sessions as well, and Jingliu was right. Despite the fact that I have defeated you most of our sessions, you were a great polearm and sword wielder who could control the power of ice very well," I added, wrapping my arms tighter around (M/N) with a proud look.

"Was I that good of a fighter?"

"Well, you took on highly difficult commissions, which gave pretty high rewards and fame so I guess you got a pretty good reputation of yourself," I replied with a nod.

"Just what kind of person was my former incarnation...?" (M/N) muttered in disbelief. I chuckled as I said "I think I should tell you about the origins of our bracelets, my love."

"Remember what I said? I made a request to our mutual friend, YingXing, and asked him to craft a pair of bracelets."

(M/N) nodded before I continued "I designed them, then let YingXing craft them before I could gift them you, to us, as a gift for our 10 year anniversary."

"Had we been together for so long?"

"We had... I remember you were very happy with the gift. We would wear them, as a symbol for our eternal love..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"There you go, lad. Just on time for the big day, no?" YingXing grinned as I pocketed a red box.

"I appreciate your time for crafting such a ridiculously difficult jewelry, YingXing."

"What are you talking about? Nothing is impossible for me when it comes to craftsmanship! If you have a request again, do not hesitate to come again. You two are great friends of mine, after all!" YingXing toothily grinned.

"I will, my friend. Then, I'll be going," I said and was about to leave when I forgot to mention something. "Oh yeah, I need to say this but make sure you're prepared for the day when (M/N) will visit you with a lunchbox as a gift."

"Lunch from your lover, huh? I feel so loved," YingXing chuckled, but I could see the appreciation in his eyes. "I'll for sure look forward to that day. Now, shoo! You look ugly and need to freshen up! Enjoy your anniversary!"