Chapter 3

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(M/N)'s POV
I couldn't concentrate at all. My mind couldn't catch anything my teachers said as it always drifted back to my dream.

'Does this happen to everyone? Is it normal to have dreams of memories which do not belong to you? Or am I just the only one experiencing these kind of dreams?'

"Mister (L/N)!" a voice called me sternly.

"Huh?! Yes, sir!" I stood up from my seat with a perplexed face. All eyes were on me, making me hella embarrassed. If looks could kill, I'd already be dead. The teacher looked at me as if I've committed a great crime as he said "Please pay more attention to the lesson instead of daydreaming."

"Yes! I'm sorry, sir!" I apologised and quickly sat back down while opening my book. The teacher nodded and went back to explaining. Despite my promise to pay more attention, I got distracted again by my bracelet, which suddenly glowed a bit. I subtly grabbed my head in pain as to not alert anyone while another memory flashed through my mind...

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"(M/N), love, you're still here? It's already past lunchtime. Have you eaten already?" the same man with emerald horns and black silk hair asked me.

"Huh? Oh! I guess I let myself get too engrossed in these scrolls," I laughed in embarrassment. He sighed. "We can't have that. Come, let's go have lunch," and he gently pulled me up by my arm.

"Okay, but you're paying, (Redacted)!"

"Whatever makes you happy, my darling."

"Hm..." I thought with a pensive look before smiling brightly to my lover, "I want some Songlotus Cake!"

"Alright, I'll get you as much Songlotus Cake as you want, my dear. Let's head off to Aurum Alley, shall we?"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The memory got interrupted when the bell rang. Everyone started packing their stuff right away as the teacher lastly announced the homework for his next class. However, his words did not go through me as I was still in a daze, thinking about that memory.

'All these memories have that person in common. Just who is he...? Why is he calling me in such a tender way as if I'm his lover...?'

After college...

"Today was such an unproductive day," I sighed tiredly as I made my way to the exit of the college building. "I need to buy some groceries for dinner... Hm... Alright! Let's go with miso ramen today then," I thought aloud, and with my mind made up I went to the convenience store.

Thirty minutes later, I left the store with two bags in my hands. 'I may have bought a little bit too much, but... oh well,' I shrugged internally as I arrived home. First, I put the groceries on the kitchen counter and made my way to my room to take a quick shower. I then made my way back to the kitchen to cook dinner. While I was cooking, my bracelet glowed again.

'Ah, it has come again...' I thought as I quickly turned off the fire on the stove. Leaning against the counter, I held my head as another memory flashed through my mind...

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Thank you for bringing me lunch, my beloved. The meat buns were delicious," (Redacted) said with a small smile, "Where did you learn it from to make these?"