Chapter 2: Jarilo-IV

Start from the beginning

Pom-Pom pulls out a phone and gave it to you.

Pom-Pom: Here, this way you'll have an easy way to contact the others.

(Y/N): What's this dohickey?

Pom-Pom looks at you confused before turning to Dan heng.

Dan heng: He has Amnesia.

Pom-Pom: Is it so bad that he doesn't even know what a phone is?

Dan heng nods and they look at you inspecting your new phone.

___________________________________________

After a few minutes talking with the others and setting up your own room you hear Pom-Pom from the mic.

Pom-Pom: Ahem, hi, hello— Attention all passengers. Attention all passengers. The Express is about to conduct a warp jump. All passengers, please gather at the main hall. I repeat. The Express is about to conduct a warp jump. All passengers, please gather at the main hall.

You went to the main hall and saw everyone was already there.

Pom-Pom: Okay everyone, hurry up and find a place to sit down. Try not to be like March, always running around the Express like a headless chicken.

(Y/N): Headless chicken?

March7th: Ehehe...

Pom-Pom: Pom-Pom's going to start the final preparations for the jump.

You took a seat at the sofa and wait for the jump. While waiting you can't help but think about your situation, the amnesia, the stellaron inside your body, and transforming into that thing.

(Y/N)'s mind: Hmmm... Guess I need a name for that armor... How about... Kamen Rider... Yeah, that sounds right... Kamen Rider Cross-Z.

March7th: Are you trying to catch the stars?

(Y/N): Hm? I guess?

March7th: Hee-hee, I've done stuff like that before. But, it wasn't stars for me though... it was lights.

March7th took a seat next to you, she's sitting oddly close.

March 7th: When I first woke up after being rescued from the ice, I could see clusters of stars in front of me. I reached out for them automatically, but they turned out to be the carriage ceiling lights. The whole crew was watching me — it was pretty embarrassing...

(Y/N): Rescued from the ice?

March7th: Oh, I forgot to tell you. Before all this, I was stuck in a huge block of ice drifting through space. Himeko and Mr. Yang and... who was it again? Anyway, they figured out a way to melt the ice and saved me.

(Y/N): How did you get frozen?

March7th: Who knows? I don't remember anything before that.

(Y/N): Do you remember what happened before you were frozen?

March7th: I don't remember a thing. Who I am, where I'm from, my name... it's like everything was erased from my mind. "March 7th" was the day they found me, so it stuck.

(Y/N)'s mind: She's just like me...

March7th: Ever since then, I've been hanging out on this train and following it to whatever destination it decides to stop at. I'm hoping that one day, I can find my past... Ugh, what am I talking about this for? Way to get everyone down, huh.

You put your hand on her head and pat her. She blushed at the sudden gesture but didn't mind it.

(Y/N): Don't worry, from now on you're not alone. I'll help you find your memories and that's a promise!