Napapikit ako ng marrin. I felt like I was still the loser in that meeting. Sure, I threatened him and all but I felt like it isn't still enough, when all I wanted in the first place is for him to at least...acknowledge her. 

"Are you fine, Gaston?" I heard her worried voice beside me.

"Huh?" I asked her absentmindedly. 

She looked at me worried. "Kanina ka pa wala sa sarili mo...and we are already packing my things, sayo na ako titira. May iba ka pa bang problema?" 

She caressed my jaw and I felt like in an instant, all my negative thoughts were all gone.  I held her hands that were caressing me.

"I'm fine...I'm just nervous you might back out anytime from this wedding." I reasoned out and chuckled a little bit. Well it's quite true...hindi na ata ako mapapanatag at makakatulog ng maayos hangga't hindi kami kinakasal at magkasama sa iisang bubong. 

Her eyes went wide and she stopped caressing me. Lumamlam rin ito pagkatapos. She looked at me lovingly with a gentle smile on her face.

"Then...let's get married now." She sweetly whispered at me.

Ako naman ngayon ang namilog ang mga mata. She said it with conviction!

"I am ready to marry you tonight Gaston. Whenever it is, whatever time it is." She lovingly said again. 

Nanatiling awang ang mga labi ko sa mga salitang lumabas sa kanya. She is really on it!

"Baby…" I unbelievably whispered at her. 

She tiptoed and kissed me lightly on the lips. Then she smiled at me playfully. "Bakit ayaw mo? I'll be your Mrs. Esquivel tonight." And now she is teasing me! This might be just a dream!

Ilang saglit akong natulala sa kanya. And no matter how I think of it, this is really impossible. 

"Ayaw mo ata…" Her voice went down and she removed her hold on me.

Kaagad akong umiling ag hinapit ulit siya sa baywang. Her eyes found mine again. I licked my lips then looked at her unsurely.

"Are you sure?" Seryoso kong tanong.

She licked her lips too and looked at me seriously. "I am very sure, Gaston."

Pumukit ko ng mariin. Of course, I shall accept her offer! Hindi ko ito palalampasin!

I swallowed hard then looked at her again. "Then we'll get married tonight...we'll sleep together and we'll see each other first in the morning." Kinakabahan kong sagot.

She nodded at me. "Uh huh…"

I kissed her on the lips and quickly ended it too. I grabbed my phone and looked for my contacts. Nang mahagip ko ang pangalan ng tamang tao ay kaagad ko itong pinindot.

She looked at me smiling while I probably looked so nervous. The phone rang and I was even a little bit startled. I looked at her as she was waited for me.

"Hello, Iho? Napatawag ka?" Judge Vasquez asked me curiously, well, it is already nine and here I am calling him for something very important.

"Can you officiate a wedding right now, judge?" I seriously asked.

"Huh? Ummm of course, I could do that." He unsurely said.

"Then…" I looked at her lovingly and grabbed her hand.

"I'm gonna get married tonight, Judge." I could feel my eyes getting misty as I stated it.

I heard him gasped on the other line. Ilang segundo ring tahimik sa kabilang linya.