Charming 4.1- Elijah

A/n: Three different endings, three different timelines, three different brothers. This is long because I didn't want to split it into two part. Let's go!

Word count: 2044

Elijah's POV

Y/n left without a trace. It must have been hard for her to be around us. I know it was hard to be around her.

I still had so many questions. How was it possible that she was alive? Where had she been all this time? Why did she tell Marcel she was back and not one of us?

I was sure we all had these questions until a few days after Y/n's appearance, when Rebekah needed to have a word with me in private.

Rebekah informed me, "Y/n and I had a chat before she left"

"Please tell me you didn't insult her"

"I didn't, I swear. She gave me a slight recap of her life. She died again in some sacrifice. Her brother died, her family lied. She made new friends and left Mystic Falls for Orlando"

That must have been hard for her to go through. Perhaps she didn't feel like she could share that with me or any of us. Yet she told that to Rebekah who was never the nicest to her.

I asked to be sure, "She told you all of this?"

Rebekah answered, "She mentioned it. She also told me that she wants the same thing I do which is why I wanted to talk in the first place"

"Whatever do you mean, Rebekah?"

Rebekah pulled something from her pocket, "I have the cure that was extracted from Cami. You have always put others' happiness before your own. It's time you think of your own"

I asked her, "You would be willing to give me the cure?"

Rebekah responded, "Of course. You're my brother and I love you. If your happiness means being with Y/n, you need to take it. Besides I'll take it out of your system when you're old, gray, and dying"

I told her as she handed me the vial of the cure, "Thank you Rebekah"

"She's in Orlando. That's all I know but I bet you can find out more from Damon"

Orlando. I just knew she was enjoying Disney, Universal, and the beaches. After all she suffered, she deserved that.

She deserved the world and I wanted to be the one to give it to her.

Rebekah said to me, "And don't you dare tell Kol and Klaus about your plan. You go and I'll tell them"

It should be up to me to tell my brothers my plan. They love her as I do.

I began, "Rebekah"

She interrupted me, "Elijah, I'm telling you for once in your immortal life, choose your own happiness for once. They'll be fine. They have Davina and Cami. Hayley will be fine too. I'll make sure of it. You have my word"

I smirked and accepted what Rebekah was telling me. The best course of action for me to take was to find Y/n.

I went back to Mystic Falls. Orlando was a big city. I didn't have her address but I did have the Salvatore's.

Elena was the one who opened the door, not surprising although I had been expecting a Salvatore brother.

She looked surprised to me, "Elijah, what are you doing here?"

I told her, "I know Y/n's alive"

"I'll go get Damon"

"Yes I hear those two are rather close friends now. Funny I remember a time she would have let him die"