"Hey you go. Your fries will be out shortly. Do you need any sauce for your fries?"

"Ketchup and bbq please." The lady sat with him says and I smile at her much politer tone. "Sure thing." I bring back their dips before cleaning off a few tables and placing the dirty dishes into the kitchen. 

Once the fries were done I bring them over the the table before leaving them to each. I hear the door open and turn to the new customers. 

"Hi, Is it just the two of you?" The guy rolls his eyes but nods. "Right this way then" I lead them to a table before giving them each a menu. "Can I start you off with any drinks?"

"You can start by taking our damn order. I don't need to see a menu. I'll have a chocolate shake with cream a large double bacon cheese burger with cheese fries and extra pickles on the side and she'll have water and a Ceaser salad, no dressing." I write down the order but look up when I hear a sigh. 

"I was actually wanting the meat feast pizza with onion rings and a sprite."

"Sure thing I can change that for you." I say and before I can cross anything off the man interrupts me. "Stick with the original order. You need to watch your weight." The man comments not even looking up from his phone.

I glare at him. Even if she was trying to lose weight she can still eat what she wants but she wasn't even big. She was around the same weight as me, not thin enough to be classed as skinny but not big enough to be called obese and she had curves in all the right places. Honestly she was gorgeous and way out of this guys league and didn't deserve to be put down like that. 

"I'll be back with your food." I say before placing the altered order. I bring back their drinks and the man glares at her cup. "I said water."

"It is. I's sparkling water with lemon juice." I attempt to sooth him before winking to the girl. She smiles before taking a sip. Her face brightening slightly when she realizes it was the sprite she asked me for. 

When it was time to come back with their food I place hers down first. "What the hell! Do you even know how to do your job correctly!" The man starts the raise his voice but I continue smiling as I place his to go box down in front of him. 

"Of course I do sir. That will be $25.50. and you can leave this beauty to eat in peace you pretentious arse wipe" I say and he stands in anger looking as if he was about to hit me. His had was grabbed though and he was quickly pinned to the table. 

I turn to the culprit and Mikey standing their with his brothers. "Pay the lady and learn some damn fucking respect." The guy groans before pulling the money from his pocket and dropping it to the table. "Tip please." I say and Mik pushes his face down harder making him leave me a $20 dollar tip. 

Once the man leaves, taking his food with his and his tail between his legs I turn to Mik. "Thanks. Want your usuals?" I ask him and his brothers as I pass him the tip. He nods and they all take a seat before I turn back to the girl. "I'm Phoebe by the way"

"Sarah. Thanks for that. I don't know what I was thinking agreeing to a blind date." She sighs and plays with one of the onion rings. "Don't listen to jerk offs like him. You beautiful and clearly deserve better." She smiles and writes her number down on a napkin.

"Here. Call me sometime and we can hang out. I have a feeling were going to be great friends." I take the napkin and fold it before putting it into my pocket. "Sure thing. Enjoy and let me know if you want anything for dessert. My treat to make up for the shitty date."

"Oh, no I couldn't do that."

"Don't worry. I over charged him for being an ass." I say with a wink and leave to put the Milkovich order in. Sarah chuckles before eating her food. Soon enough my shift was over and I counted out my tips of the evening. $50 wasn't bad since it wasn't that busy of a shift.