20

Jimin thought of dyeing his hair blonde so he asked yoongi to take him to the hair salon.

After dyeing his hair blonde, jimin looked more angelic than he did with pink hair.

"Wow chim! Look at you! You look really pretty with blonde" yoongi said looking at jimin through the mirror.

"Thank you. I honestly thought I'd look like shit" he laughed.

"*Chuckle* come on. You said you wanted to pierce your septum" yoongi said as he helped jimin stand up from the salon chair.

"Yeah but I don't know, I heard it's painful" he scrunched up his face cutely.

"Yeah it is" yoongi said then went away to pay the hair stylist while jimin stood there with wide eyes.

"Okay! I've paid her! Let's go" yoongi came back.

"On second thought, no thank you. I don't want to peirce it anymore" he smiled nervously.

"Oh hush! You'll look good with it now come let's go, it's almost dark outside" yoongi said then pulled jimin out of the salon and to their car.

They drove to 'Pierce and Tat's' store for piercings and tattoos.

"Okay bud. Time for your septum piercing!" Yoongi cooed.

"Stop! I'm not a child!" Jimin said as he stomped into the store.

Yoongi laughed then followed behind jimin.

...........................................

"Wait wait wait! I don't want to do it anymore!" Jimin held the piercer's hand.

"It's okay kid. It won't hurt"

"Yes it would" yoongi said.

Jimin whined while bouncing on his seat in fear.

The man chuckled.

"Close your eyes and think of something calming while I do it" he said.

Jimin nodded then shut his eyes tightly but as soon as he did, he saw the happy memories of him and Jungkook walking hand in hand up the mountain which was on their second date.

How they laughed together and shared little kisses here and there and how they talked about getting married and having children together but then out of no where, taehyung appeared and he saw taehyung pull jungkook away from him then it got to him watching them from afar as they kissed and laugh happily without him.

Meanwhile, the man was already done with the piercing and they saw a tear drop roll down jimin's cheek and his brows furrowed.

Yoongi knew exactly what he was thinking about so he shook jimin.

"Jimin? It's done"

Jimin flinched awake and quickly wiped his tears then sniffed.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

Jimin nodded then "smiled".

"I like it. I look good" he said and giggled a little, which was fake and yoongi could tell but he decided to ignore it and compliment jimin instead.