16

Jungkook came back home and met the ground sparkling clean, there was no blood and taehyung was laying in the living room eating ice cream.

"Babe?" Jungkook called out.

Taehyung turned to him.

"Oh hey. Did you find him?"

Jungkook walked to sit beside taehyung, taking his legs and putting them on his thighs.

"Yeah, I found him at the hospital. My mom and that yoongi guy is there with him"

"Hmm. Okay" taehyung said then went back to eating the ice cream and watching a disney cartoon.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung as the latter watched the cartoon with big curious eyes and a soft smile appeared on his face.

"Would you like to meet my mom?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Tae looked at him.

"What?"

"Do you want to meet my mom? I want to introduce you to her"

"Uhmm. I don't think she'll like me. At all" Tae said.

"You won't know unless you try" jungkook said caressing taehyung's legs.

"Okay. Only because of you tho but you'll have to be there"

Jungkook smiled.

"Of course"

_____________________________

[One week later]

So jimin is still not back home from the hospital because the doctor said he still needs time to heal after the surgery that was conducted.
Jungkook was confused because he had no idea that jimin did the surgery so he was wondering why they kept jimin in the hospital for so long.

But today, yoongi asked, more like threatened the doctor to discharge jimin because the latter doesn't feel comfortable in the hospital, especially at night.

So he was discharged and yoongi with Somi took him home without telling jungkook, they arrived home and saw that jungkook and taehyung was absent.
They shrugged it off then helped jimin to settle in his room/bed before yoongi left to do some work at jimin's other Mansion and Somi stayed with jimin in his room.

Two hours later, jimin was asleep on his bed after Somi massaged his small feet.
She took the empty plates from the nightstand and went to the kitchen downstairs to wash it.
In the middle of the washing the dishes, she heard the door open and two voices filled the living room.

She left the plates then Marched to the living room, there she saw jungkook pining someone on the wall and kidding the person.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" She yelled.

Jungkook immediately parted away from taehyung and turned to see his mother staring at him with disappoinment while taehyung nervously looked at the ground, judging from the similar looks, he was sure that that was jungkook's mom.

"M.. mother? What are you doing here?"

Somi walked to jungkook angrily then gave him a tight loud slap that echoed.