10

It has been three weeks since jimin came back to the mansion with jungkook and Somi.

Those three weeks has been great, except for the fact that jimin coughs blood more often and that just makes jungkook worried sick.

Somi went back home last night, giving jungkook and jimin privacy, according to her.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called out.

Jungkook looked away from his phone with a hum.

Jimin climbed jungkook's lap, straddling him then wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I miss you. So much" he said then buried his face in jungkook's neck, smelling his scent.

Jungkook smiled as he hugged jimin's waist then pecked his cheek.

"But I'm right here. How do you miss me?" He chuckled.

"We haven't been spending time together because of that incident three weeks ago. You've been so distant lately. Is it because of what I made you do? Do you want him back?" Jimin asked with his face still buried in Jungkook's neck.

"*Sigh* Don't bring that topic again jimin. I've told you several times that it's over. I don't want him anymore. I've got you back and that's all that matters hmm?"

Jimin nodded.

"I love you so much. Don't ever leave me okay? We belong to each other only" jimin said.

"Of course I know that. And I love you much more baby" he pecked his shoulder.

*Ding Dong*

Jimin groaned.

"Go see who's at the door" he mumbled.

"You'll have to get up for me to do that. You're still on me" jungkook chuckled.

Jimin whined.

"Carry meee"

Jungkook laughed then stood up with jimin clinging on him like a koala.

Jungkook opened the door and was greeted by Taehyung.

His eyes widen.

Jimin looked up from jungkook's neck to see who's at the door and he frowned when he saw who.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin spat.

"Please. I'm not here for a fight. I just want to talk to jungkook. Please, I promise I won't do anything"

Jungkook felt a pang on his chest as he stared at Taehyung who was refusing to look him in the eye.

"*Groan* fine! You have five minutes" jimin said.

"Alone. I want to talk to him alone" tae squeaked out.

"Either do it while I'm here or don't do it at all!"

Jungkook looked at jimin.

"Please. Just let him say what he wants to with me alone. If anything goes wrong then I'll call you. I promise we won't do anything, you can watch from upstairs" jungkook whispered to jimin.

Jimin looked at taehyung with a frown then at jungkook with a pout.

He stubbornly shook his head.

Jungkook pecked his pouty lips.

"Please?"

Jimin whined but got down from jungkook and stomped upstairs.

When he was no longer visible, jungkook turned to taehyung.

"What do you want to say?" He asked softly.

Taehyung looked at his feet then nervously bit his lip before bringing out an envelope from behind his back.

"I just wanted to give you this. Please open it when jimin is absent, I don't want any trouble with him" he said softly.

Jungkook took the envelope and hid it in his pocket.

"Taehyung look at me please. You're making me feel worse by not looking at me" jungkook said lowly to taehyung, incase jimin was listening.

"I'm sorry kookie, I have to go. I only came here to give you that"
Taehyung turned around to leave.

At this point, jungkook doesn't care if jimin was seeing them, he held taehyung's wrist, stopping him from leaving.

"Don't go taehyung. I've already explained the situation to you two weeks ago. Why are you doing this to me? It's hurting me. You don't reply my texts or answer my calls anymore"

Taehyung sighed the turned to look at jungkook, freeing his wrist in the process.

"I know you explained it. But jimin is a powerful man. I thought want him to hurt me or my-- *sigh* please understand. I'll only answer your texts but not your calls. You'll never know if jimin is listening" he said and his eyes darted upstairs, making eye contact with jimin who was glaring at both of them from upstairs.
He quickly broke the eye contact and looked back at Jungkook.

"He's looking at us jungkook. I have to go now" he said then turned around and left quickly before jungkook could say anything.

Jungkook sighed and watched as his car drove off before closing the door.

Jimin hurried back downstairs.

"What did I see!?? Why did you hold his hand!?!"

"I just stopped him from leaving to make my point clear that he should leave me alone" jungkook said smoothly.

Jimin sighed in relief.

"Come give me a hug" he opened his arms for jungkook with a pout.

Jungkook smiled then hugged him and pecked his cheek.

________________________

It was 11:23pm when jungkook sneaked out of the room, leaving a fast asleep jimin on the bed.

He went to the balcony after taking the envelope taehyung gave him from his closet.

He quietly opened the envelope and saw a paper.

He took the paper and unfolded it.

There it was a hospital report, dated three days ago.

As jungkook read the whole thing, his eyes widen in shock.

He looked into the envelope and saw a small stick like object.

He took it out and saw two lines.

"T...Taehyung is pregnant???"

______________________________

🤯