9

The next day, Jungkook Went to three of the mansion's jimin had in the city but jimin wasn't there.
So he decided to go to the one jimin gave to his mother.

When he arrived there, first thing he saw was jimin's car.

He parked his car then hurriedly went to the door, he pushed the door open and jogged into the house.

There, he saw his mom coming out from the kitchen.

"Mom!" He called them rushed to her, as soon as he reached her, he felt a painful sting on his cheek.

His mom slapped him.

"You dare show your face here after what you've done to jimin!?!" She yelled.

Jungkook looked at her with guilt.

"Mom I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I....I have a good explanation for doing that, please" he begged with teary eyes.

"There's nothing to explain Jungkook! And even if you do explain, what's done is already done. You can't change the deed with your explanation"

Jungkook sighed.

"I know mom. Please where's jimin? I want to see him please" he begged.

"Jimin is not here. Please leave"

"Don't lie to me mom. I saw his car outside, why are you doing like this!?!"

"Jimin is no--"

"Mom?"

They heard a soft voice.

They both looked to the left and there, jimin was coming downstairs.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called then ran to him.

As soon as he came in front of jimin, he knelt on the floor with teary eyes.

"Baby please listen to me. I want to explain please"

Jimin's eyes went to Somi who was looking at them blankly.

"Mom why did you let him in?" Jimin asked, ignoring jungkook.

"He just came in. the door was unlocked" She said.

"Jimin please! Let me explain please" jungkook held jimin's leg.

Jimin sighed.

"Fine!" He said then pushed jungkook away from his leg and the latter tumbled on his butt.

"*Sniff* Taehyung and I are d.... dating. H... he's my boyfriend jimin."

Jimin looked at Jungkook blankly.

"Jungkook how dare you!?? What has gotten into you!?? Why would you say that in front of your husband you shameless piece of shit!!!" Somi screamed but jungkook ignored her.

"Jimin, I know I should've said it earlier. You shouldn't have met us like that, I.... I've been seeing taehyung for weeks now. But jimin, I need you to understand that the love I have for you is still there, I love you more than I could ever love taehyung or anybody else. You are my first love jimin. I...I just wanted to ask for your permission. If I could keep you and taehyung. I love the both of you jimin. Please let taehyung be in our relationship. That won't make my love for you any lesser. Please love"