15

"Are you in love with jimin?"

Yoongi looked down then chuckled bitterly.

"Why would you ask me that?"

Somi smiled softly.

"I've seen the way you look at him yoongi. And how you care about him. And how hard you control yourself not to hurt jungkook for what's he's doing to jimin"

"*Sigh* I love him so much. Much more than myself. But it's one sided, he doesn't love me Somi. I'm more like a maid or toy to him" yoongi said.

"Don't say that. Jimin cares about you alot if you don't know. do you remember when you caught a cold and jimin ran away from home to take care of you? He stayed with you for days not caring if I or jungkook was worried about you or not"

Yoongi shrugged.

"He would never love me Somi. Yes he cares about me alot but love.....it won't happen. He loves Jungkook alot. I'm trying to get over the love I have for him but he keeps making it hard for me. But I'll try my best Somi. I need to move on"

Yoongi said.

Somi didn't know what to say do she just patted yoongi's shoulder affectionately.

"I'll go get food. Incase jimin wakes up" Somi said then she stood up and left.

Meanwhile, jungkook drove round town like a crazy person.
He went to his mom's place but she wasn't there, jimin was not there either.

He drove to jimin's other Mansions but the maids said he wasn't there.

Now he was driving to all hospitals he had went to with jimin but didn't find jimin in the first two.

Now he was on his way to the third one, when he arrived, he ran in hastily to the receptionist.

"Did anyone come here, by the name Jeon Jimin?" He asked breathlessly.

"No Jeon Jimin. But there is a Park Jimin"

"Y...yes! That's him! Stomach cancer?"

"Yes. Who is he to you?" She asked.

"I...I'm his husband. Jeon Jungkook" he said.

"Okay. He's in room 5. Go straight and you'll see it" she said.

Jungkook nodded then hurried to the room.

He walked in and the first thing he saw was jimin being fed by his mom and yoongi sitting on the other side of him.

He rushed to jimin.

"Baby! Oh my god! You scared me! W... what happened to you?" He asked.

Yoongi and Somi glared at Jungkook while jimin just stared at him.

"Get out" jimin said then went back to eating.

Jungkook's eyes went to the bruise forming on jimin's cheek, where he slapt him.

"I'm really sorry jimin. I was just.....angry" jungkook apologized.

"He said you should leave. Are you dead?" Yoongi said.

"Mind your fucking business!" Jungkook snapped at him.

"Jungkook. Don't create a scene, just leave" Somi said.

"I'm not leaving mom!" Jungkook said.

"He's my husband! I have the rights to stay here if I want to!"

"Ohhh, the husband you left to die right?" Yoongi said back.

"Enough yoongi. Calm down" Somi said.

"Go to taehyung. He's the one you care about the most right? Because he's pregnant and jimin is not?" Somi said then rolled her eyes.

"You know that's not true mom. I was just blinded by the fact that I'll soon be a dad, I didn't want anything to happen to tae and the baby" he explained.

"Please, see things from my point of view. I love jimin. I also love taehyung. Not more than I love jimin. If he accepts taehyung, we'll all live happily and care for each other" he said softly.

"I accepted him didn't I? Why aren't we living happily?" Jimin asked.

"You know the reason jimin. In fact, you are the reason. Why don't you want us to live happily huh? Whatever issue you have with Tae, please sort it out. Don't put your anger on him jimin."

Jimin looked away.

"I'll go home. Tae's waiting. Think about it jimin" jungkook said then pressed a kiss on jimin's unbruised cheek before he left.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked him.

"Jungkook is right. I'm the problem. Taehyung doesn't anger me, I'm just so bitter that I have to share my husband with another person" jimin said softly.

"Don't say that. I'll follow you back home and be with you till you're healed from the surgery. Do you want jungkook to know about it?" Somi asked and jimin shook his head.

"Good. The doctor said you can leave after three days or even before that, if he sees that you're okay to go" she said.

"Okay" jimin mumbled.

'"come on. Eat this up so you'll go shower" yoongi said taking the food from Somi to feed jimin.

__________________________

Short chap 🙂