17

Taehyung watched as jimin tried to cook in the kitchen, with a visible pout on his mouth.

Tae pretended to do something but instead, he was watching jimin try to cook.
He would giggle silently when jimin will whine at the pan and hit it with a spoon.

"How the hell do people cook noddles this days!" He whined to himself.

Taehyung decided to help because the kitchen was already a mess and he knew jimin will force him to clean it up so he wanted to reduce the work for himself.

"You can go stay in the living room. I'll cook it for you" taehyung said from behind jimin.

Jimin turned around to give taehyung a stink eye.

"Who the hell do you think you are telling me what to do!?!' he yelled.

"I...I just wanted to help"

"Get your slutty self out of here! I'll cook by myself! You don't need to show off!" Jimin pointed the kitchen entrance.

"Okay" taehyung said sadly then walked out of the kitchen.

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh then went back to 'cooking'.

One hour later, he finally had the noddles prepared but the kitchen was a mess.

He took the noodles on a plate and excitedly rushed to meet Jungkook in the balcony.

"Hi kookie!" He sang.

Jungkook looked at him then at the half done noddles in his hand.

"Look! I made noddles for you to taste!" He said with a big smile and jungkook couldn't turn him down so he ushered jimin to bring it.

Jimin placed it on the table and stood in front of jungkook to see him eat it.

Jungkook smiled at jimin then took the fork and rolled the noddles on it before blowing on it and putting it in his mouth, he paused when he felt the tingle of salt on his tongue, alot of salt.

Jungkook immediately pulled the spoon out then took the glass out water to wash the noodles and the taste down.

Jimin frowned.

"How is it?" He asked.

"How many noodles is this?" Jungkook Asked.

"Three!" Jimin chirped.

"Did you put all the spices?" He asked.

"Yes! But I noticed it was too small so I added the salt we have here! Is it good?" He asked with big eyes.

"Oh no. I'm not gonna lie to you. This is really bad. You should've asked taehyung to help you cook it or tell you how to cook it" jungkook said then pushed the plate of noodles away from him a little.

Jimin frowned with teary eyes before angrily taking the plate abs throwing it out of the balcony then he stormed away.

Jungkook watched with big eyes as jimin walked away.