"Here" Jeonghan said as he returned and handed it to Joshua who drank it.

"And now you need to rest, Also my eomma called your parents and they told me that you won't be going to work tomorrow, You'll father will stand in" Jeonghan replied. "But-" Joshua said but was cutted off.

"No buts, you need to rest to you know?" Jeonghan said making Joshua just stop talking and looked away at Jeonghan.

"Now let's go to my room"

"Your room?"

"Yeah i figured the bed in your room isn't that comfy but mine is, We're fiancés, we're actually supposed to sleep in one room together and i guess im fine with that now.. Are you?" Jeonghan asked and blushed a little with Joshua looking at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm.. And your room is actually only the guest room i feel bad for letting you sleep there, yeah we may not really know each other but this is our mansion not just mine" Jeonghan smiled.

"Alright.. Sure" Joshua smiled but hid it from Jeonghan.

"Cmon let's go now" Jeonghan and Joshua then went back to Jeonghan's room which is their room now.

-------

Joshua then layed on the bed because Jeonghan said so and he doesn't really have the choice but to listen to the older as Jeonghan is already being nice by taking care of him even tho they dont really know each other that well.

"Oh and about your things I'll put them here tomorrow the rooms big enough for both of us and yeah rest now" Jeonghan said closing the door, went to the bed and dipped the towel again and wiped it to Joshua's face with Joshua hissing a bit his eyes feeling the coldness of the towel and Jeonghan putted it on the youngers forehead.

"I'll take a bath first and dont try to get out and rest okay?" Jeonghan said with Joshua nodding soflty and made his way to the bathroom.

"Uhm Jeonghan.." Joshua called making Jeonghan stop and look at him.

"Thank you.." Joshua added making Jeonghan smile and though 'How can he be this cute when he literally ignored me for 2 days? But he isn't that bad'

"No problem, im your fiancé remember?" Jeonghan said and proceeded to the bathroom with Joshua suprised and flustered a bit but shook it off.

Jeonghan finished taking a bath and saw Joshua now sleeping peacefully and snoring softly which made Jeonghan coo at the sight. Jeinghan then sat down beside Joshua and caressed Joshua's hair making Joshua groan a bit.

"Look at your eyebugs, You need to rest sometimes too you know?" Jeonghan whispered as he continue to caress Joshua's hair. "You must be feeling pressured a lot.."

Jeonghan then kissed Joshua's forehead which he really didn't know why but didn't care about it.

The next day Joshua woke up finally without having any alarms and felt so relaxed. It's been so long since he felt this relaxed while waking up he took his phone and checked the time and saw 1:45pm.

'Did i really slept that long? I missed not having to think of anything' Joshua thought as he sat up.

"Oh you're awake, I was going to wake you up to eat lunch now since you already missed breakfast. Anyways how are you feeling?" Jeonghan said making Joshua look at him and suddenly embarrassed.

"Im fine now, thanks " Joshua said looking away from Jeonghan.

'He's still shy? Well maybe uncomfortable..' Jeonghan thought.

"Well if you want now there's food downstairs and i actually need to go to college, So I'll be leaving now" Jeonghan said.

"Wait did you miss any class because of me? If you did you shouldn't have-" Joshua was cutted of when Jeonghan laughed a bit.

"No no it's alright my sched today is 2pm to 7:30pm so i might be getting home late" Jeonghan explained. "I see" Joshua replied.

'I wish i could go to college again too..' Joshua thought but then shook it off.

"Want me to drive you?" Joshua asked. " A-ah! No need i can drive" Jeonghan replied suprised from the sudden question.

"No it's alright, it's my way of saying thank you for taking care of me" Joshua then stood up and grabbed his keys.

'I guess i have no choice now do i?' Jeonghan sighed lowkey but then smiled and then proceeded to the car.

--------

"Thanks for driving me here even tho you're supposed to rest now" Jeonghan said as they reached the university.

"Yeah no problem" Joshua gently smiled finally letting Jeonghan see it which made Jeonghan flustered and opened the door of the car then went out.

"Thanks again and uhm.. Make sure to rest okay?" Jeonghan said. "I will don't worrry" Joshua replied with Jeonghan smiling then closed the door and left while Joshua is now smiling because Jeonghan really cares about him making him want to get to know Jeonghan more same goes for Jeonghan also smiling while walking in the university wanting to get to know Joshua more as they both thinks.

'He isn't too bad afterall?'

A/N:hihihihi