2

"Joshua!" Jeonghan immediately approached Joshua on his bed and as ge felt Joshua's hand it was warm.

Jeonghan then put his hand on Joshua's forehead and it was hot.

"You have a fever" Jeonghan said then he stood up and get the medicine from the storage room.

As he got the medicine he grab a mineral water then went back to Joshua's room and put it on a small table then went back down ahain and grabbed bucket and filled it with ice and water and dipped a towel in it and then went back up again.

Jeonghan then squeeze all the water out then wiped it on Joshua's body and put it on Joshua's forehead making Joshua whine a bit but calm down not not sweaty anymore and is breathing normally and calmly again.

"Aish this is all because you overwork too much" Jeonghan whispered then left the room as he heard  his phone ring in his room so he went to his room and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan, sweetie how are you?"

"Oh Eomma, yeah im doing fine.. But Joshua isn't"

"Oh dear, why? What's wrong?"

"He's sick, has a high fever"

"Well did you wipe him with a cold towel and putted it on his forehead?"

Jeonghan then went to Joshua's room again to check only in the door and Joshua seemed to have calm down now and is sleeping.

"Yeah he's sleeping now" 

"Alright, well i assume you already know how to take care of him right? But just in case after he sleeps wake him up to eat so he can drink medicine since he needs that okay? Then after let him rest in somewhere comfortable okay?"

"Mhm okay I'll go know eomma"

"Sweetie take care of him alright? Although he may be considered as matured since he's already a ceo, remember he's still the same age as you try and understand the tiredness and pressure his feeling right now, be patient with him sweetie mkay?"

"Mhm of course eomma"

"Alright bye sweetie text me tomorrow and update me, bye love you"

"I will, I love you too eomma"

Jeonghan then hang up and went in to Joshua's room and saw Joshua trying to stand up.

"Ah! Joshua no don't move yet you still have a high fever" Jeonghan stated as he stopped Joshua from standing up.

"B-but the food?" Joshua mumbled making Jeonghan's heart skip a beat just by hearing Joshua's soft and gentle voice.

"It's fine.. I'll bring it here you can eat here" Jeonghan said with Joshua then sat down and pouted a bit.

'Cute' Jeonghan smiled but then shook it away.

"If you want we'll eat downstairs? Well can you?" Jeonghan then looked at Joshua who nodded softly and Jeonghan smile.

"Alright come on let's go" Jeonghan then helped Joshua stand up and they went to the kitchen and ate.

--------

The two are now eating with Jeonghan anxious about whether Joshua likes his cooking or not because ever since Joshua ate he just stayed quiet no reaction and he figured it'll be that case but he can't help but feel anxious which Joshua noticed of course and smiled a bit that Jeonghan didn't see it.

"It's delicious" Joshua finally said making Jeonghan relax and left out a relief sigh lowkey. "Thanks" Jeonghan smiled and continued to eat.

"Wait I'll go get your medicine stay here" Jeonghan stood up and left leaving Joshua all alone in the kitchen somehow feeling dizzy and hot again of course he still has a fever.