Cinco de mayo fiasco

Gru's vehicle makes its way up the winding road to Eduardo's house.

Gru drives the vehicle, looking deeply depressed. The girls sit in the back, dressed up for the Cinco de Mayo party.

"Cinco de May-yay-yo! Cinco de May-yay-yo! Cinco de May-yay-yo!"

Gru's expression doesn't change. They pull up to the front gate.

Gru's vehicle pulls up in front of the open gate in front of Eduardo's house. His car almost knocks a bunch of parked cars off the cliff.

The grounds are set up for the most elaborate and fun Cinco de Mayo party of all time.

Sumptuous spreads of Mexican Food everywhere. Lanterns hanging from trees. People having a great time.

Gru and the girls enter the compound. Then by his surprise he sees the bad guys were already there, princess in a red princess dress.

She runs around enjoying the party and if that was bad enough, Diane was there with wolf as his date

"Well look who's here the traitors"

Wolf snd the others groan, "now don't you start gru we had our reason"

"So you decided to leave me for a new job we're supposed to be friends"

"And we still are"

"Are we"

"Gru groans please we're at a party" they walk away

"Whoa! This place is awesome!"

"Okay. Let's party. Ah? But first let's go over the rules. Because what is fun without the rules?"

On Agnes with her mouth and arms full of churros.

"Agnes, easy on the churros" On Edith, swinging her ninja sword.

"Edith, try not to kill anyone"

"Hai!"

"Margo--"

As Gru turns to Margo he sees that she is holding hands with Antonio, face-to-face, almost close enough to kiss.

"Hello, Mr. Gru" Gru furrows his brow.

"Aghhh! Okay..." He grabs Antonio and drags him far away from Margo.

"Gru!"

"There must be the standard six feet of space between you and boys....Especially this boy"

Gru turns and sees that Antonio is back next to Margo.

"You are a funny man. There are no rules, Señor! It's Cinco De Mayo! Come on! They're starting the dance!"

He grabs Margo's hand and takes off. Edith and Agnes follow. Agnes explodes with delight.

"¡Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriba!" Gru watches them go. Frowns.

Gru, sneaking through the party, spots Antonio and Margo dancing.