Trouble at the mall

It's a beautiful morning. An Ice Cream truck makes its way down the street (playing the song the minions were singing earlier). It stops and a couple of children run to meet it.

Stuart opens Gru's front door, having heard the commotion. Two other minions approach as well. Stuart spots the ice cream truck and points to it, excited.

"Oh!   Oh!   Gelato!"

And then suddenly a Mob Of Minions appears running for the ice cream truck alongside the group of children. The minions shove the children aside and clamor around the truck holding out their money.

"Gelato! Gelato! Gelato!"

Stuart pushes himself to the top of the unruly pack and tries to maintain order.

"Stopa! Stopa!!" A hush comes over the minions.
knocking on the truck.

"Hey-ho! Gelato!"

Suddenly the ice cream cone on top of the truck transforms into a large Tube and extends itself above the minions. Stuart offers the tube a wad of cash and attempts to order gelato, but the it begins sucking the minions into it.

ZUP! ZUP! ZUP!

One by one the minions (dozens of them, including the minion with his head still trapped in the jelly jar) are sucked into the truck until there is only one left. He tries to make a break for it, but the truck lowers a popsicle in front of him.

He licks it, his tongue sticks, and he is yanked back into the ice cream cone. The it closes and the truck drives away. The children look on puzzled, even princess saw.

The hole that Lucy's car crashed through last night has been patched with plywood boards.

Pull back To reveal that Gru is inside a garbage w disguise. Next to him is Lucy, also in a garbage Can disguise, using binoculars.

"All right, there he is. Suspect #8: Floyd Eaglesan"

Wolf and Diane and the other bad guys were watching them in a cafe, trying to act casually.

"And you're wearing a disguised because...."

"So no one would be suspicious"

"It's what she does" Diane says.

Floyd Eaglesan attempts to entice a customer to visit his business, Eagle Hair Club.

"Oh. Okay"

"See if you can get closer. Go...go"

Gru quickly stands up, revealing his legs, and takes several steps toward Eagle Hair Club.

Floyd looks over his shoulder, and Gru stops. Floyd enters Eagle Hair Club and Gru inches closer.

"Alright, what do--"

Suddenly a man approaches the trash can with a steaming cup of coffee. The binoculars readout says "WARNING! EXTREMELY HOT."

"Oh no. That's not good"

"Get out of there gru" wolf says.

The man goes to throw the coffee in the trash and we see Gru's legs pop out from beneath the can.

The man looks confused and tries again. Gru dodges and takes off running. The man chases after him.

Gru accidentally knocks into a bent-over woman's rear end. Insulted, she turns around, sees the man with the coffee, and slaps him across the face. Unfortunately, Gru doesn't see the escalator ahead and goes tumbling down the moving stairs.

"Oh!" Wolf and Diane winced then they ran after him.

CRASH! BANG! CLANG! Finally, Gru pops out of the trash can and lands at the bottom of the escalator with a THUD! Flat on his face, he hears a familiar voice call out.