Bake my day

The shadow of a mysterious figure approaches Gru's front door.

A Minion wears a French Maid's outfit and SINGS as he vacuums the floor. The doorbell rings.

The Minion opens the door to see who it is.

"Hello?"

A shadow falls across the terrified minion as something unseen abducts him.

The vacuum moves back and forth across the floor by itself. Another Minion walks by wearing a different Maid outfit. He doesn't see the other Minion and closes the door.

Then he opens it again, cleans the doorknob, and closes it.

It's morning at Gru's house. Margo and Agnes sit on the couch with a LAPTOP. Edith leans over the top of the couch, looking on.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Yes, it's for his own good"

On the screen is a DATING WEBSITE (CREATE-A-DATE.NET)--the girls are creating a profile for Gru.

"Okay, we need to choose a picture"

Margo clicks through pictures of Gru. Each one is worse than the last.

"No"

"Scary"

"Weird"

CLICK. The next picture is of Gru in a bathing suit. The girls react in horror.

"Aaaaaah!!!" Margo covers Agnes's eyes.

"What is that?!" That's when wolf entered in the room.

"Hey girls, what ya doing?"

"Trying to find a good picture for gru for his dating profile" Margo says.

"Oh, if you want to choose a really good photo, you should try his high school yearbook"

Then Gru enters the family room.

"Good morning, girls! I have an announcement to make"

"Don't you mean we?"

"Hey, what celebrity do you look like?"

"Ummm...Bruce Willis" The girls stare at him blankly.

"Mmmm...no"

"Humpty Dumpty!"

"Ooh, Gollum!"

"I was gonna say Voldemort" The girls LAUGH.

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"We're signing you up for online dating!"

"Oh, okay...WHAT?! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" Gru grabs the laptop away from the girls.

" Aw come on, it's fun"

"And it's time for you to get out there"

"No! Stop! No one is ever getting out there! Ever!" Gru hands a Minion the laptop, accidentally hitting him in the face.

"You can't hide forever" wolf says, "you're gonna have to meet someone eventually"

"Don't you start with this, Okay, now for the announcement: me and wolf have accepted a new job"

"Whoa--really?"

"Yes, I have been recruited by a top secret agency to go undercover and save the world!"

"You're gonna be a spy?!"

"That's right, baby! Gru's back in the game! With gadgets and weapons and cool cars...the whole deal"