Stake out at the mall

The mall is dark and the parking lot is empty, except for two minions and Lucy's car.

A lone SECURITY GUARD walks through the dark mall, listening to music on his headphones.

He passes by Eduardo's Salsa & Salsa. Shines his light inside. All clear. He moves on.

Once the guard is gone, a floor tile is moved aside and Gru peeks out. After making sure the coast is clear, Gru calls down.

"We're stealth ninjas. We make no sound"

"Right. Gotcha"

"Shark you keep a look out" wolf says.

"Copy that"

"Ok we go in and-" wolf says to Diane then Lucy kicks the door open. She enters. Gru reacts.

"Come out" wolf looks annoyed.

"Is she always like this" snake asked Diane.

"Sometimes"

"Alright, El Macho, you're going down"

"Calm down, we just got in"

"I thought this was a quiet mission" webs says.

"Chica's loco" piranha whispered. But before Gru takes a step, Lucy stops him.

"Wait! Wait!"

"What?" Wolf and gru shouts.

She produces a Spray Can and sprays the air in front of her. Gru frowns.

"What are you doing?" Diane asked.

"I'm checking for laser beam alarm triggers"

"Lazer beams?" Wolf asked.

"It's a restaurant!"

"Yeah why would a restaurant have laser beams" webs asked.

"You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set"

"Yeah some restaurants have booby traps in case rivals try to steal their secret ingredients"

"Huh? C'mon!"

"There are no booby traps!" Wolf says.

Gru takes a step and kicks a TRIPWIRE attached to a tiny bell. TING-A-LING! Lucy points to the bell.

"Ha! Booby!"

"Hate to say I told you so but-"

"Wait what's that" webs interrupted.

Lucy GASPS as a door begins to creak open. She hides behind Gru. The others plus Diane look down to see...

A tiny CHICKEN hops out. It CLUCKS. Lucy is confused.

"Oh. There's a chicken. Are you
lost little guy? You must be lost!"

"Aw it's a cute Polito" piranha says.

"Ha! Some guard dog"

Suddenly, the chicken leaps into the air and lands on Gru, pecking his bald head.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiigh!" Gru runs in circles, trying to get the chicken off.

"Hang on gru piranha get that  chicken off" wolf says then piranha nodded and jumps on him

He tries to pull him out but gru swings him around and he fell off.

"Get it off of me! Get it off of
me! Get it off of me!"

Gru SCREAMS as the chicken goes up his shirt and bursts out of his sweater through the chest, "Alien"-style. He grabs it.

"I got you!"