"Hello."

Ning didn't feel like saying anything else the moment she entered inside of the room Jimin was at; seeing Giselle, together with Ryujin and Jihyo sitting by the bed; feeling quite surprised that the three of them were reunited there already, despite it being quite early in the morning. Jihyo was the first to turn around and greet her with a soft smile.

Ryujin did turn later, as Ning approached the bed closer. The blonde bowed her head lightly but didn't look at her at all, she just kept her eyes on her friend, who was lying unconscious in a hospital bed. As for Giselle, she didn't even turn or make a single sound. Ning was more than aware that Giselle had been Jimin's best friend for over 20 years, so she was thinking she was as bad as Minjeong was; so she really didn't want to bother the older female much.

Ning finally stopped on her stops as she reached the edge of the bed; and stared at her sister-in-law closely. It was the fourth time in two weeks she was visiting Jimin, and she looked as if she hadn't changed at all. 

She still was in that awful and heart-wrenching comatose state. Still full of tubes and stuff, still unconscious as if she was merely sleeping.

Minjeong went to visit her everyday, and used to spend around 2 hours at the hospital; she didn't only spend more time because she had to take care of their newborn daughter. Ning was more than sure that, in case they didn't have Minji, she would definitely spend more time at the hospital with Jimin. But it would always be as if she had never been there; as she just didn't talk about the topic. The only thing she and her family were sure about, is that their sister would always be a mess of tears whenever she came back from the hospital and that she would lock himself somewhere for the following minutes.

Jimin's eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted; but she wouldn't budge. 

"...She has to wake up," Jihyo said, whispering almost silently. Ning nodded, pursing her lips as she stood next to Giselle and Ryujin.

"Giselle ah, you need to take a coffee or something," Ryujin muttered, holding Giselle's shoulders. Giselle kept staring at Jimin's face, holding her bestfriend's right hand tightly between both of her hands. Giselle looked down, gulping down.

"...I'm scared to leave her here, alone," Giselle whispered back at Ryujin. The blonde shook her head, showing her friend a soft smile.

"She won't be alone."

Ning turned around and looked at the three of them, "You three should go down and have something to drink or eat. I can stay here with Jimin unnie. I need to talk to her as well."

Jihyo lowered down, looking at Giselle, "Giselle, Ning is a really good girl. She'll take really good care of Jimin."

Ning stood as she saw Giselle and Ryujin, together with Jihyo, leaving the hospital room, after giving some time to Giselle to leave a kiss on Jimin's forehead. As soon as the door closed, Ning looked down at Jimin again, feeling guilty and bad to see her in that state.

The younger female grabbed the chair Giselle was previously sitting at, and sat down there. She took Jimin's hand in hers, just as the feline's best friend had done minutes before; and took in a deep breath as she looked down for a brief moment.

So much has been happening inside of her family ever since the day Minji was born and Jimin entered that state. Mark was still missing; Chanyeol was dead worried about his two younger siblings, their mother was going ballistic just like their father. But, definitely, the one that was suffering the most out of all of them, was Minjeong.

Minjeong had lost her brother and the love of her life in less than a day.

All she had left from Jimin, was their baby. 
Ning had to admit it; that ever since Jimin's and Minjeong's baby had been discharged from the hospital and Minjeong had moved in so that she could take care of her daughter more easily; things had slightly changed. There was a lighter atmosphere, despite the sadness for Jimin's life-threatening state and Mark's disappearance.