She had been spinning for a while now, and she was instantly regretting it. The contents of her stomach were rushing right up when she used her leg to stop.

Gasps were heard everywhere but [Name] was more focused on regaining her balance. One hand stuck to her head as she shook herself straight.

Senku noticed her dizzy figure and had his hand outreached for her, her name on the tip of his tongue.

"Careful [Name], wouldn't want you to get hurt" her lower back felt the pressure of someone's large hand. She rapidly blinked, trying to clear the fuzziness from her vision.

"Damn, that looks like Ryusui," she said, leaning into the person's touch. She could eventually make out the smirk of a blonde, looking down upon her figure.

Oh shit that IS Ryusui.

He pressed her closer against her chest, patting the top of her head.

Senku's dejected hand fell to his side as he shut his mouth. He shoved them into his pocket as he walked to the couple.

"What are you doing here?" She pushed his chest away from herself, a slight blush on her from the stares of her peers.

"You didn't respond to my calls and then this weird light happened. I was just worried" his eyes softened when he looked at her fingers.

She was wearing the ring he had given her when they first dated. It was a prized possession between both of them.

She noticed him staring and hid her hands behind her back, her cheeks getting hotter. The rush of intimacy that they shared here and then flooded her mind.

Girls swooned over the boy's figure, squealing at every moment of him. He wore a white button up which had exactly 3 buttons open, revealing his lean chest.

"Let's talk back at your place" she pushed him to the door, ignoring the protests of the people. Her gaze drifted to Senku, to whom she gave a small apologetic smile and left.

Senku watched the doors close and faintly heard the chatter of the two in the hallway. For the first time, Senku truly felt rejected.

****

[Name] swirled her spaghetti with her fork as she blew out the white hair strands from her eyes. The supposed bustling restaurant had been abandoned and the only noise was the clacking of utensils from the kitchens.

She fixed her satin black dress that was personally picked by Ryusui himself.

"Did you have to rent out the entire place?" Her cheek filled with the delectable food. He was dressed in his lavish suit, already prepared for this occasion seemingly.

"Only the best for my future wife" his rough hands took hold of her soft ones. Even though they sat across from each other, he still wanted the luxury of her warmth.

She blushed at his remark, the feeling of affection for Senku being left behind. His hand fidgeted with the ring on her finger, a token of betrothal.

He had gifted her that specific ring back when they were dating. She didn't know why, but that ring made her feel safe. As if it were a hotline to call Ryusui whenever she felt danger.

"You got something over there" he pointed at her stainless cheek. [Name] grabbed the nearby napkin and attempted to clean her face.

Ryusui chuckled before getting up to be next to her. He bent his figure down so that they only had a few inches in between them.

He leaned closer to her face, her body being aware of their proximity. She held her breath as she waited for him to do something so this feeling in her abdomen would dissipate.