22

"YOU'RE SURE about the location [Name]?" Senku scanned the lines drawn on the map she had made

"Positive, I've got the area memorised" She turned her head slightly towards the back to speak with Senku.

A sufficient number of members from both groups had gathered together to excavate and find Mirai. The head for all of this? [Name] of course.

She was walking side by side with Tsukasa, crossing her hands behind her back as she did. Her lips were pursed when she looked at how distressed he was.

Though she had given him her word, she was still doubtful if even the petrification could cure a brain dead person.

They had soon reached the site that encircled on the map. Everyone was directed towards various spots, where the digging would take place.

Before that though, Senku's pockets dropped with dynamites.

"You know those could be used for warfare later on, yet you still choose to make it" Gen pointed out as he stepped into a hole for cover.

"Who cares, it hypes up science then that's all that matters" he clicked his finger together, stationing the members to hide.

"Yuzuriha is going to kill you if you blow up the statues" she whispered to him, her hands grazing the dirt as she lowered herself in.

"She can glue it back" Senku cackled, which earned him a fist bump to the head by Yuzuriha.

The explosion then rang into everyone's ears, muffled by the hands.

Various people raved to the closest crater, immediately excavating the dirt. Clack, the shovel hit a rock of sorts.

Dusting it off, Tsukasa found her, he found Mirai.