26

"Only a genius could love a woman like her"

"THANK YOU for this, Minami and Yo" [Name] panted, as she wiped the sweat from her brow. After numerous bargains, she had finally managed to convince Minami for her stash of revival fluid.

"A-Anything for you, [Name]" Yo blushed at her remark while pulling the statue of Francois to the mainland.

"Just remember our deal" Minami crossed her arms, pushing her chest up.

"Of course" she splashed the revival fluid on top of the statue, cracks forming as soon as she did. The pieces fell but their owner was already out and dressed right next to them.

"HUH" their jaws fell to the floor as they saw how quick they were.

"Pleasure to meet you again, Mistress [Name] and company" the blonde haired butler bowed to the shocked trio with a hand on their chest.

"Where is master Ryusui?" They questioned, scanning the surroundings.

"Well we sort of need your help in cooking basically...everything at this point. Ryusui is a two day walk away." she scratched her cheek with her index finger.

"Leave it to me" they already started rushing towards the forest, seemingly knowing the directions to their master.

"WAIT" [Name] called out to them, sparing Minami a glance before she left. "The camera is ready for it's owner in the cave. Also, your money is there too, Yo" she waved and left.

Minami's eyes brimmed with tears, as she watched her disappear. She ran to the cave to find the only thing she ever wanted in this stone world.

[Name] did not disappoint.

Rested near the corner of the cave was a yellow camera, with a stick as its holder. Her hands roamed every inch to see if it was actually real.

She shoved the camera to her chest as she wondered who she should document first.

It was only right for the first picture to be the two scientists who made this very moment possible.

****