21

YOUR HEAD was spinning at the sight of how much  blood was pouring out of Ukyo's body

YOUR HEAD was spinning at the sight of how much blood was pouring out of Ukyo's body. Every part of his clothes was stained.

"No No No" you murmured, reaching out your arms before being pulled back from the collar of your shirt. Your eyes widened when you realised that he was here.

"Careful [Name]" He said with no malice whatsoever. You hated it, you absolutely despised how he said your name with such a mellow voice.

It made your stomach twist into mush–it was similar to how you felt with Senku. It was wrong and you knew it but when you gazed back at the bleeding Ukyo, it was replaced with distaste.

"Hey Senku, it's been a long battle" Tsukasa spoke, the light from the sun illuminating his face even more.

You started scrunching your fingers in and out, restless at the fact: how you were so helpless. Any wrong move and everything could go south.

Senku could sense the panic emitting from you, it strung his heartstrings, strumming the call for help. He looked up at you and smiled, his eyes softening.

You eventually noticed him and his actions. Senku was drumming his fingers on chest.

'It's Morse code' you thought as you tried to interpret it. You watched his hypnotising calloused hands at work.

.. - .----. ...

It's okay

As soon as he finished, your hand gripped your thigh tightly, trying to calm down. There was still time, the war hadn't even started so who could decide the winner now.

Hyoga had also managed to reveal that the Lilian they thought was real, was a whole fraud, created by Gen himself.

Dreams were crushed, the imaginary stones destroying any hope they had against Tsukasa. You watched as every traitor's face morphed into fear.