28

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"WELL THE CAVE excavation looks great so far" [Name] directed the group of excavators

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"WELL THE CAVE excavation looks great so far" [Name] directed the group of excavators. Her mind was dwindling away from the confession a few days ago but...

"Yeah, even the mine cart is ready", Senku stood close to her, his hand slowly tracing her spine. He drummed his fingers over every ridge.

"Senku..." she warned, already feeling the rush of blood to her face. The male just innocently smiled as the hand went down.

His fingers then slightly pinched her inner thigh, causing her to shriek. She immediately pushed away from him and clasped her mouth.

Ever since the confession, Senku had been stuck to [Name] more than usual. Along with flirty remarks, which she usually dismissed, he had done some other actions too.

"[Name]~ come here-" he mocked her but she ran away, blushing profusely. She wandered to the mine cart where she was met with a stumbled Ryusui.

"How do you work this thing?" He slid his fingers along the sides, examining every edge. She took his attention to her as she showed him how to ride it.

"Personally, I never got my drivers licence so you can't trust me" she ushered him into the cart with her.

"But I trust you more than anything" he gladly accepted her offer and sat beside her. She smiled and pushed the lever forward, causing them to be thrown into a frenzy.

Despite how confident she was, it was her first time riding this too. The force pushed her into Ryusui's chest, her arms gently wrapped around him. Her hair was flown everywhere, covering his face.

Eventually, they had come to a stop. It looked like they had just been thrown on a rollercoaster. [Name] stood weakly, trying to balance the spinning earth.

"Haha, careful there [Name]. Wouldn't want my future wife to end up getting hurt" he steadied her by the waist, twirling her hair with his other hand.