18

"HEY HOMURA, are you perhaps in love with my brother" [Name] asked the now captured pink haired female

"HEY HOMURA, are you perhaps in love with my brother" [Name] asked the now captured pink haired female. After a raucous goose chase, Kohaku had managed to apprehend her.

There was no answer from her side and [Name] decided not to push it. It was obvious though, her undying loyalty to a prick like Hyoga.

She wondered what in the world she saw in that man. [Name] had been living with him for years yet all she received from him was neglect.

"They must have made it to my grave" Senku glanced at the sky which was a vibrant orange.

[Name] engulfed her head with her hood as she felt the breeze of winter. "I can't wait to hear their voices again" she walked up the stairs to the hut.

Senku grasped the yellow-green cone in his hands, waiting for their voice.

"SENKUUU"

There it was, the unmistakable voice of Taiju, fighting his already pouring tears. Emotions were heard in the form of trembling voices. The villagers also got emotional just looking at the scene, even though they had never met them.

"I AM SENKU" Taiju suddenly stated.

"No you idiot, I am Senku," Senku replied.
After exchanging greetings with the pair, Senku rehearsed the plan to them. Along with the scheme to recruit more members to the Kingdom of Science.

"I wonder if those three met Ukyo yet" [Name] wondered as she crossed her hands, mind in thought. Before he had dropped her, she had made sure to subconsciously insert the idea of changing teams to him.

"Wasn't he your personal bodyguard?" he shrugged, recalling her faintly mentioning it before. Saionji Ukyo, he was 173 cm and 20 years of age. Had slight allergies to pollen and dust, otherwise pretty healthy.

"More like a stalker, dude's got dog-range ears." she laughed. After they had the whole conversation of the potential candidates to turn over the Tsukasa kingdom, [Name] moved to other work at hand.