13

"MA'AM, THE FURNACE IS READY"

[Name] looked distraught. Sure she wasn't teaching them how to make weapons, but she was sort of helping them visualise the idea. How much ever she wanted to help them, their strength combined with weapons would be the death of Senku.

Therefore it was decided that she would only help them store food for the winter. She had figured out the location of boars and goats using geographical adventures with Tsukasa.

The latter wanted to spend every second with her.

Making the furnace would help them make various cuisines to their own liking.

She didn't necessarily hate it here, Yuzuriha and Taiju's company was more than enough for her. But her body ached for Senku's touch, since it's already been over a month since she's been held hostage.

She could sometimes feel him in the form of Tsukasa but had to shake herself away from that imagery. There was a problem though, [Name] oddly felt conflicted.

Her heart knew for a fact that she loved Senku but Tsukasa's actions didn't go by unnoticed. He would give her the reciprocation that Senku never gave her.

His eyes always held a glimmer when he talked to her. Not to mention his determination towards his goals.

Each time this happened, she had to slap herself. "Don't forget, he killed people."

Autumn had rolled around, signalling that winter was approaching. She had decided to go find more packs of animals that she could either bring back to slaughter or breed.

Again, the same thoughts loomed in her head. Did she love Senku? Or was her brother right, that she was just obsessed with him.

Like a fan is to their idol.  Her head was spinning with questions.

"Hey Tsukasa" she thought of an idea, it might be stupid and might be disliked but she wanted to try.

The male looked down to her level and stopped in his tracks, setting the basket full of meat aside.