19

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANNOT SLEEP WITH YOU?!" [Name] asked in fury

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANNOT SLEEP WITH YOU?!" [Name] asked in fury. The proposal came outta nowhere from Senku, startling her.

It was evening and they were about to go to Senku's hut to sleep when he brought it up. He said that Chrome had been longing to have a boy's over nerd out along with Gen. His excuse had now dragged the other two males too.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

Ever since the hot springs, Senku had been noticing things that he never did before.

Whenever [Name] sat down, her skirt hiked up, exposing her soft thighs. They were absolutely perfect, anything of hers was. He knew he shouldn't but he stared. 

His mind wandered to what it would be like if he could just...

Therefore, he worked twice as hard when it engulfed his mind, hoping to remove the distraction.

Every single time, he had to physically stop himself from imagining it.

As if that wasn't enough, if he wasn't staring at her thighs then he was looking at her lips. Memorising every single motion of them as if they were a tune. The way she talked to everyone, the way they circled in surprise.

It's all Gen's fault. It had to be, the hot springs was his idea after all. Yeah that's right it's his fault.

Either way, he couldn't sleep in the same room with her, absolutely not. [Name] had a habit of snuggling into his chest whenever they're sleeping.

While it didn't seem like a problem then, it most certainly became one now. Her touch would send sparks flying all over his body, alerting all his senses.

Hormones are such a pain in the ass, especially during peak teenage years. He was certain that if she did stay next to him, he would lose his mind.