"I'm sorry Win...I'm so sorry you have to endure this again..." Her voice cracked up at the end, even if she tried to stay strong.

"No..." Jimin heard her say, "You went through so much, and you were all alone...you can't possibly compare your pain to mine...I can't even imagine how bad you felt for so long," Minjeong breathed in and opened her eyes, staring into nothingness.

"I would just imagine you were watching over me," Jimin whispered, kissing her temple, before taking in a brief moment to sniff her scent that she absolutely loved.

"...I'm sure the one who did this is Jeno."

"Why? Why would he even do any kind of harm to your family?"

Minjeong held her shoulders and looked right in her eyes, "He wants to take me off of the way because he wants you to come back to him, Jimin," She took in a deep breath, "He wants to distract me from you." Her voice became shaky and her breath unsteady, "I'm so afraid you can be his next bait, Jimin...I just don't want anything bad to happen to you ever again."

"I promise you I'll be alright...Please, just don't be sad...you have to think that your brother is alright now. Do you understand me?"

Jimin laid down on the couch comfortably, showing her a sad smile, "Come on. By my side, Win," She muttered, hugging Minjeong back and helping her lay down on the couch, next to her.

Jimin made Minjeong rest her head on her chest, and took in a deep breath.

"You," Jimin began, caressing her hair, "Maybe, someday I won't be here anymore for you and...I'm sorry I'm talking about this but, I just...I want you to remember that if anything ever happens to me, you still have Minji and Jeongwoo. You'll have to stand on your own and you must be strong," She breathed out a smile, biting her lip to prevent her tears from falling, "You're an amazing person, Minjeong. And believe me, that you can do this. You'll get through this."

Minjeong stared into her eyes, before looking down and hugging her tightly.

"...Tell me."

"What...?"

"How you could...move on after I had the accident..."

Jimin breathed out a smile and opened her eyes slightly, as she ran her fingers through Minjeong's hair.

"At first I thought I was alone...And I wanted to end up with myself but...But then I thought that you had left me with such a wonderful present...Seeing how my father reacted to things only motivated me to fight for our baby," She took in a deep breath, "Even though I had your family, Ryujin and Giselle...I felt so lonely. I mean, I knew you were important to me but...that's when I finally realized how important you truly were to me."

Minjeong blinked her eyes slowly, wrapping her arm carefully around her pregnant belly. 

"You're my hero, Yu Jimin," Minjeong whispered, intertwining their fingers together, "Because you fought for me. You fought for us. You fought for our son. You fought for our daughter. You fought for your happiness, even if it meant going against your father and..." Minjeong looked up at her, staring into her eyes, "...I admire you so much for it."

Jimin took in a shaky breath, staring at her with tears in her eyes.

"...I'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend," Jimin whispered, breathing out a sad smile as a tear rolled down her cheek. Minjeong shook her head, taking in a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for all the times I called you that," Minjeong muttered back, making Jimin shake her head lightly.

"...Don't be."
_____________________________________________________________________