Chapter Fifteen: I don't know who is tossing this punishment.

I don't know who is tossing this punishment

  Seeing his female monarch, Busoron, appearing beside the mud pit, Hiram excitedly shouted to him from the bottom of the pit: "Busolun, hurry up and get me out!"

  During the process of coming, Busoren had already learned about the general process of the matter through the barrage in the live broadcast room of the optical brain.

  Hearing Hiram's call for help, Busoren immediately took a step forward, intending to jump into the pit, but Yilt stood in front of Busoren, blocking his way. Reality.

  Busoren frowned: "Admiral Yilt, do you know what you are doing? You are abusing a noble male lord! Even if you are an admiral, the crime of male abuse is not something you can do." I can afford it!"

  Yilt was still standing firmly in front of Busoren, and he didn't intend to take a step back.

  Fu Lingchen walked up to Yilt, and said to Busoren, "I was just joking with Hiram, I don't think it's serious enough to be called abuse by you."

  Seeing Fu Lingchen's tough attitude, and knowing that he couldn't beat Yilt, Busoren frowned and said: "Your Excellency Fu Lingchen, what exactly are you going to do to release Lord Hiram?"

  Fu Lingchen: "It's very simple, just give me all the treasure chests you found."

  Since Hiram wanted to steal his treasure chest, let him steal without losing money.

  Busoren looked at Hiram with an inquiring gaze, and Hiram said angrily in the pit, "Impossible! Fu Lingchen, don't go too far!"

  "Is it too much? If you didn't want to steal my two treasure chests, you wouldn't fall into the trap, would you? Before you do something, don't you only think about success but not the price of failure? Since you don't agree with my If you have the conditions, then continue to stay inside, anyway, we are already full now, and we have a lot of time to spend with you."

  At this moment, Hiram's stomach also growled twice.

  Hiram tried to bargain with Fu Lingchen: "I can only give you one treasure chest."

  "What I want is all, and you will continue to stay in it if there is one less."

  Seeing Fu Lingchen's stubborn attitude, Hiram's face turned green and pale, and he said to Busoren angrily, "Busorun, go and get the two treasure chests we found. give him."

  Fu Lingchen: "Is there really only 2? I can ask the audience in the live broadcast room now to confirm whether the number is true or not."

  Hiram: "Ask if you don't believe me!"

  "Okay, then I'll see if the audience in my live broadcast room knows the exact number." Fu Lingchen made a gesture to turn on his brain.

  "Enough! I have 4 of them! I'll give them all to you!" Hiram felt aggrieved almost overflowing his heart. He managed to find so many treasure chests, but now they are all in vain!