Chapter Ten: People are addicted to food.

People are more addicted to vegetables

  With limited time, Fu Lingchen decided to cook just two dishes, namely the Zerg version of "Boiled Beef" and "Cold Shredded Chicken with Lemon". Because the black meat needs time to let go of the blood, Fu Lingchen plans to make "cold lemon shredded chicken" first. But before doing shredded chicken, Fu Lingchen planned to use a knife to remove the intertwined fascia on the black animal meat.

  According to the regulations of the program group, female gentlemen can only speak, but not hands.

  The other three female guests were able to guide their hero by voice, but Yierte knew Fu Lingchen's cooking skills and understood that Fu Lingchen didn't need his help at all, so he just quietly helped Fu Lingchen pass some pots and bowls.

  Fu Lingchen himself did a lot of cooking when he was at home, and he was very flexible with knives. He picks and cuts with the knife, and his movements are like flowing clouds and flowing water. After a while, he cleanly removed all the fascia on the black beast's body.

  His fascia removal was so skillful that the audience in the live broadcast room were stunned.

  [Look at me! With His Excellency Fu Lingchen's proficiency in using a knife, it seems that he really knows how to cook? ? 】

  [I was still angrily scolding Admiral Yierte for his inaction, but the hand shown by Your Excellency Fu Lingchen stunned me]

  [Could it just happen that Your Excellency Fu Lingchen likes to play with knives? I really don't believe that male insects can cook. This is even more unbelievable than the extinction of star beasts.]

  [I also think, and the meat of the black beast should be marinated with various seasonings to cover up the smell of the meat, I have never seen anyone remove the fascia on purpose]

  After seeing Fu Lingchen's operation of soaking the ink animal meat in water, everyone was even more confused, wondering if Fu Lingchen was just playing around.

  [Your Excellency Fu Lingchen can't cook, but his expression is very serious, I can't help but trust him, but his series of operations really confuses me]

  [I agree, Your Excellency Fu Lingchen is indeed a male who does not take the usual path, even the cooking is so different]

  【I've decided, I want to try to cook according to His Excellency Fu Lingchen's cooking method. I happen to be the chef who runs a restaurant, and I have all these ingredients around me】

  [Remember to share the after-taste, I am really curious what it will taste like in the end]

  ...

  Other guests would also interact with the audience in the live broadcast room, especially Hiram's side, but Fu Lingchen didn't pay attention to the discussions in the live broadcast room at all, and processed various ingredients and seasonings at his own pace .

  And as time goes by, everyone is more and more full of doubts about his various cooking techniques.

  At this time, Fu Lingchen had already made "Shredded Chicken with Lemon Salad" with various ingredients such as lemon fruit and green beast. After setting aside the finished product, he began to cook the "Boiled Beef".

  Thanks to so many years of Zerg life, Fu Lingchen is also very familiar with the various seasonings of the Zerg, and he is very skillful in using these seasonings to replace the materials on the earth.

  Fu Lingchen had already prepared the base material for cooking the meat in the pot.

  Fu Lingchen sliced ​​the meat of the Mo beast very thin, and after putting the meat into the cooked base, it was all cooked in a short while.