Chapter Eight: Do you dislike me?

After finishing the question-and-answer session of the tacit understanding test, the airship arrived at the destination planet not long after.

  This planet is an undeveloped private small planet, no intelligent creatures live on it, but it is rich in animal and plant resources.

  The program team has built four buildings on the planet in advance. The four buildings are all built in the same place, and the distance between them is not far away, only a few hundred meters.

  The airship landed in the open space in front of the building.

  Fu Lingchen and the others got off the airship.

  In order to stimulate the guests to pay more attention to the next part of the program, the program team specially set different levels of specifications for the four buildings.

  The best building is a two-story building with a bright appearance, exquisite design and full of sense of technology.

  The other three buildings are only one storey high.

  And the worst building here is even just a small house built with stones.

  Colin could tell at a glance that the small stone house should be where he and Nigel would live for the next two days. Even if the other three groups of guests were out of their minds, it was impossible for them to choose that small stone house.

  He complained to the director Garland with a bitter face: "You guys are too cruel, I even suspect that you are abusing the males. I have never lived in such a dilapidated house. Can this kind of house really live?" ?"

  Garland could see that Colin was just joking and didn't really want to play tricks. He smiled and said to Colin, "Your Excellency Colin, don't worry, the stone house is broken on the outside, but we have already tested it, and there is nothing inside. There will be no leaks on rainy days, and the basic daily necessities are already prepared inside."

  Ke Lin was speechless: "When did our minimum requirements for buildings become as long as it doesn't rain?"

  Garland laughed, and the netizens in the live broadcast room couldn't help but laugh when they saw Ke Lin's pitiful appearance.

  【Not to mention, it's so rare to see His Majesty being wronged, it's actually quite interesting】

  [The program group is so ruthless that even His Majesty is willing to torture you]

  【Your Excellency Ke Lin is really cute. Seeing his aggrieved baby face, I really want to rub it with my hands】

  【Bold! How dare you think so delusionally about Your Majesty, please take me with you too, hehe]

  ...

  Director Garland looked at Fu Lingchen, "Your Excellency Fu Lingchen, because of your performance on the airship, you can be the first to choose a house. May I ask which house you plan to choose?"

  Fu Lingchen turned his head to look at Yierte beside him, and suddenly said, "Which house do you want?"

  Yierte didn't expect Fu Lingchen to ask him, he was stunned for a moment before he realized, "Listen to your master."

  As a military female, Yierte has spent a lot of time eating and sleeping in the wild in the past, and has no requirements for the living environment.

  "What I'm asking is, which house do you want?" Fu Lingchen stared at Yierte with deep black eyes.

  Seeing Fu Lingchen staring at him, Yiert's heart skipped a beat for no reason, "I, I want that two-story building."