Chapter One: Cuckold him in front of his face? ?

The capital of the insect star, the military building.

  "Admiral, what should we do now?" Loka, who was dressed in a black military uniform, looked sadly at Yilt behind the desk.

  Ilt, with short light gray hair, frowned, and his gem-like blue-green eyes were also a little dark.

  After a long silence, he whispered: "Since the promotional task of "Journey to Happiness" has fallen to me, we have no other choice but to accept it."

  "Journey of Happiness" - Zerg's first marriage variety show, is also the hottest topic of Zerg now.

  Yierte has also heard about this popular variety show that is about to start filming.

  He thought this matter had nothing to do with him, but the marshal just summoned several of their generals and asked them to negotiate to elect a general to represent the military department to participate in this marriage show, so as to improve the increasingly bad reputation of their military females among males.

  Several generals have already married, and Yierte is the youngest among them and also the youngest female, so this propaganda task falls to him.

  Hearing Ilt's reply, Loka, who is Ilt's adjutant, instantly looked helpless:

  "Admiral, you put it lightly . Even if you are willing to accept this task, do you think your hero, His Excellency Fu Lingchen, is willing to cooperate? The marriage show requires two Zergs to perform together, and it is useless for you to perform a one-man show by yourself."

  Loka spoke directly from his heart and poured cold water on Yilt.

  Yilt pursed his lips, remained silent, his turquoise eyes drooping.

  Luoka has been with Yierte for many years. Seeing Yierte's current predicament, he couldn't help complaining: "If it weren't for that bastard Kai Luo who framed you, you wouldn't have been forced to marry that Mr. Fu Lingchen. If you didn't have that male, given your current status, what kind of male do you want to marry—"

  "That's enough!" Yierte directly interrupted Luoka's words in displeasure, and looked at Luoka sullenly, "Luoka, if the hero hadn't saved me, I don't know where I am now, how could I become the youngest general in the army like I am now!"

  Seeing Yilt's cold expression, Luoka also understood that he had slipped his words for a moment, he pursed his lips, lowered his head and said, "Sorry, General."

  Yilt looked at Luoka with serious eyes: "Luoka, Your Excellency Fu Lingchen is my hero, I don't want to hear words that belittle him from you again."

  Loka seldom saw Yilt angry. Hearing Yilt's order, he immediately nodded and assured, "I understand, General. I promise that I will never make today's mistake again in the future."

  The marriage between Yierte and Fu Lingchen was very dramatic.

  Two years ago, Yilt was given a strong aphrodisiac by a subordinate named Kai Luo. The medicine Kai Luo gave was very heavy. If Ilte hadn't been relieved by the male worm in time, the spiritual realm would have collapsed, and he would have been reduced to a half-crazy, half-stupid waste female. At that time, it was Fu Lingchen who helped Yierte relieve the drug.

Ilt sent Kairo to jail after that, but the repercussions did not end there.

  According to Zerg law, after a male and a female have sex, the two parties must enter into a marriage contract. Fu Lingchen and Yierte got married without knowing each other.

  Because of Yilt's reprimand to Loka just now, the atmosphere in the office became a little stagnant.

  Seeing Lorca looking at him carefully, looking worried that he was still angry, Yiert couldn't help but sighed.