Chapter Nine: Mr. Fu Lingchen is indeed a kitchen novice.

Your Excellency Fu Lingchen is indeed a kitchen novice

  During the next break, Yiert didn't know whether he was busy cleaning the room above or for other reasons, so he never came downstairs.

  And Fu Lingchen stayed in the living room all the time, and the two seemed to stay in each other's territory silently and tacitly.

  However, the one-hour break was quickly over.

  One minute before the end of the break, Yilt came down from the second floor as if stepping on a point.

  Fu Lingchen buried his head in brushing his optical brain, as if he didn't notice Yilt's arrival.

  When the program team assistant came to look for the two of them, what they saw was Fu Lingchen and Yierte sitting quietly on the sofa in the living room, one playing with optical brain, and the other sitting upright as if thinking about some important issue. The atmosphere was a bit quiet weird.

  assistant:? ? The aura seems a little too strong, a little scary.

  Seeing the assistant coming, Yiert broke the silence in the living room and asked the assistant, "Do you have any arrangements for the program team?"

  The assistant nodded, "Director Garland asked everyone to go to the open space outside."

  When Fu Lingchen and Yierte came to the open space, the other three groups of guests had already arrived, and the program group had restarted the live broadcast.

  Fu Lingchen and Yierte had always been indifferent since the beginning of the live broadcast, so the other guests did not notice the subtle atmosphere between them at this time.

  Director Garland looked at Fu Lingchen and the others and said, "Your Excellencies, it's already six o'clock in the afternoon, are you all starting to feel hungry?"

  Colin nodded. As soon as he came out, he noticed that there were various ingredients on the long table behind the director. Colin asked curiously: "Is your program team planning to start preparing dinner for us?"

  The director smiled and shook his head, "Today's dinner needs to be done by your guests."

  Colin didn't think there was anything wrong when he heard it at first. Anyway, his female Nagel is very good at cooking, but he was stunned when he heard the director say that they would let their males cook alone for dinner tonight. He said: "Director, did I hear it wrong, or did you say it wrong?" Let the male worm enter the kitchen, is he sure that the food he makes is really edible?

  The director smiled: "Your Excellency Ke Lin, you heard me right, and tonight's dinner really needs to be cooked by you males and females individually. As for the ingredients, our program team has already prepared them for you .No matter what ingredients you need, we can provide you."

  Mond frowned. He and Mel grew up together, so he naturally knew that Mel had never been in the kitchen.

  Mond said: "Director, can we just let us females do it? The male and female lords have never cooked before, and suddenly asking them to cook is simply embarrassing them."

  Yierte heard that, out of the corner of his eye, he sneaked a glance at Fu Lingchen who was standing beside him.

  He doesn't know about the other males, but he has seen the male master cook. When he saw it for the first time, he was also shocked, but after watching it several times, he gradually got used to it. And I have to say that the culinary skills he has trained in school are not as good as the self-taught Xiongzhu.