Chapter Five: Who is a fool, I know in my own mind

Who is a fool, I know in my own mind

  Seeing the reactions of Hiram and his female Busolen, Colin frowned somewhat dissatisfied.

  "What's so funny, I did see the car accident that Your Excellency Fu Lingchen mentioned." Colin clicked on his optical brain, and the optical brain popped up a translucent screen in midair, "This is a car accident scene video posted by the Zongxing Metropolitan Police Department just now on their official account. If you don't believe it, Hiram, then watch it for yourself."

  After Colin finished speaking, he pressed the play button of the video.

  Yierte also looked at the pictures in the video with concern. Even though Fu Lingchen said he was fine, he was still worried about whether Fu Lingchen was accidentally injured by a car accident and concealed his injuries, so he decided to take a look with his own eyes so that he could rest assured.

  The program group also immediately synchronized the playback content of the video to the live broadcast room.

  The time of the video is not long, but the content surprised everyone.

  The video first appeared on an empty street. After a while, a hover car suddenly crashed into a big tree next to the street in a phantom state. The thick tree was directly broken by the middle, and the hover car was also stopped by the tree stump.

  When seeing this, everyone began to think whether the Zerg in the hover car was still alive. After all, even the suspension car was smashed into a miserable state.

  At this moment, another passing hover car appeared in the shot. The hover car seemed to have discovered an accident on the side of the road and stopped quickly.

  The Zerg that got out of the car was Fu Lingchen.

  In the video, as soon as Fu Lingchen got out of the car, he immediately called the police and the hospital with his optical brain.

  After finishing the phone call, he walked to the hover car. Fortunately, the suspension car was broken enough, Fu Lingchen gently pulled the door of the suspension car, and the door immediately fell off. The female insect in the car seemed to be still conscious. Fu Lingchen slowly helped him down from the driver's seat, and the police and ambulance arrived at the scene quickly.

  After handing over the injured young female to the doctors, Fu Lingchen drove away from the scene.

  At the end of the video, a policeman from the Capital Police also made a speech on camera, warning everyone not to modify the suspension car casually, so as not to affect the stability of the suspension vehicle, and also expressed gratitude to Fu Lingchen for his brave behavior.

  "Your Excellency Hiram, now you should be able to believe what Your Excellency Fu Lingchen said just now?" Colin turned off the video and asked Hiram.

  Hiram's expression froze, "It's not that I didn't believe what Fu Lingchen said just now, I just thought it was too unbelievable."

  Colin shrugged and didn't argue with Hiram. He turned his head to look at Fu Lingchen, his eyes sparkling like a fanboy, "Your Excellency Fu Lingchen, can you tell me how you can drive a hovercar? You are the first male I've ever seen who can drive a hovercar. It's so cool!"

  Fu Lingchen: "Just learn and learn."

  Ke Lin immediately said excitedly: "Then when the shooting of this phase is over, I will come to learn immediately."

  Colin's female queen Nigel: "..." Their family is about to usher in a war.

  Nigel couldn't help persuading: "My lord, the suspension car is too dangerous for you. Wherever you want to go, we can take you there."