Chapter Thirteen: He felt that his heart was beating faster than ever before.

He felt his heart beating faster than ever

  So, under the guidance of Fu Lingchen, Ke Lin and Man Er started to make "tomato scrambled eggs".

  Because of the disagreement on saltiness and sweetness, the two can even clearly see that they are secretly competing with each other, and they are doing it very seriously. Whenever there is something unclear or doubtful, even Maner, who is reserved by nature, will directly ask. Fu Lingchen, I was afraid that there was something wrong with what he did.

  Soon, two "tomato scrambled eggs" with different flavors were freshly baked.

  Fu Lingchen and Ke Lin brought all the prepared dishes to the dining table outside, and then called Yilt and the three females over.

  Yierte had eaten the food made by Fu Lingchen a few times, so he was not very excited, but it was the first time that Nigel and Mond were able to let go of their stomachs and enjoy the dishes made by Fu Lingchen, and the two of them couldn't help but look forward to it.

  Ke Lin is confident that the sweet "tomato scrambled eggs" he made will definitely conquer all the Zerg on the table. He said to Nigel who was sitting opposite him with great interest: "Nigel, try these two dishes first. Scrambled eggs with bananas."

  Maner had already tried the salty "Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes" that he made just now, and he was also full of confidence. He said to Monarch Mond sitting opposite him: "Monde, you should try it too."

  Nigel and Mond never thought of the possibility that these two dishes might be made by their own masters. They were kicked out of the kitchen by their respective masters after putting down the ingredients just now, so they thought that all the dishes on the table today were Fu Lingchen Taking care of it all by himself, his own hero should at most be a helper in the kitchen.

  Nigel and Mond quickly finished trying two "tomato scrambled eggs" with different seasoning methods.

  Colin couldn't wait to ask: "Nigel, which dish do you think is tastier?"

  "The salty one may be more in line with my taste." Nigel replied truthfully.

  Colin: "..."

  An obvious smile appeared on the reserved Maner's face, while Colin glared at Nigel angrily.

  Maner became more and more confident in his heart, and asked his hen Monde with a smile, "Mund, what about you, which flavor do you think you like better?"

  Although Mond was a little puzzled, he still said honestly: "I prefer the sweet one."

This time it was Colin's turn to show a bright smile, and he said to Manr: "This time we are tied."

  Hearing Mond's answer, Maner was a little disappointed at first, but after hearing Colin's words, he thought that the current result is not too bad, and instantly felt relieved.

  Nigel and Mond really couldn't understand what their hero was doing.

  Nigel asked Colin, "My lord, are you playing any game?"

  Thinking of Nigel's answer just now, Colin snorted pretending to be angry, "I made this sweet scrambled eggs for you with my own hands, but you actually chose the salty one, what a shame! I'm so disappointed."

  Nigel's eyes lit up instantly, which was really a surprise he hadn't expected. Although Fu Lingchen's craftsmanship is very good, for Nigel, the dishes made by his own hero are more meaningful, not to mention that this is cooked for him by the hero himself.