Chapter Two: Another scheming female

High-end restaurants, boxes.

  Seeing that Fu Lingchen had a straight face after hanging up the optical brain phone, Lahos, who was sitting opposite Fu Lingchen, showed a mocking smile.

  "What's the matter, it's rare to see your stinky face, what did your female gentleman tell you?"

  After Fu Lingchen connected to Yilt's optical brain, he directly turned on the privacy mode, so Lahos could not hear and see their conversation.

  Fu Lingchen raised his eyelids and glanced at Lahos, "Didn't Xingwang say that females don't like to gossip? I don't think you look like a female at all."

  Lahos smiled jokingly, "Am I a female, don't you, a younger brother, not know?"

  Fu Lingchen snorted coldly, "Who knows you, we grew up not together since childhood. If you have been dropped before, it might be possible."

  Lahos laughed, "I found out on the first day that you have such a rich imagination, but if this story is expanded, it seems that it can be used to make a TV series."

  Lahos rubbed his chin with his fingertips, and said with great interest: "A male worm raised as a female worm sounds very interesting. I'll ask my subordinates to make it into a TV series some other day."

  Fu Lingchen: "It's up to you." Anyway, they have a film and television company, and it's developing pretty well.

  The manager of all Fu Lingchen's industries on the bright side is Lahos, Fu Lingchen controls the development direction behind the scenes, and Lahos is in charge of management.

  Fu Lingchen looked at Lahos: "Have you heard of the variety show "Journey to Happiness"?"

  Lahos nodded, "I have heard that this program has been highly discussed on the Star Network recently, what's the matter?"

  "Yilter and I will go to the filming of this variety show."

  "Crack!" The cup in Lahos' hand fell directly to the ground and broke into several pieces.

  Lahos didn't care about the broken cup, he looked at Fu Lingchen in surprise, "Are you kidding me?"

  "Do you think I will be like you, making silly jokes all day long?"

  Lahos chuckled, he can't be blamed for this. There is a male brother who is cold and cold, so it is only fun to tease him more.

  Fu Lingchen looked at Lahos, "Help me to negotiate with their program team and ask them if they need us as an advertising investor for their program."

  "What is an advertising investor?" Lahos asked puzzled.

  It was only then that Fu Lingchen remembered that there was no such thing as an advertising investor in the Zerg program, so he explained to Lahos the meaning of an advertising investor on Earth in his previous life.

  When Lahos heard it, his eyes lit up instantly, "This is a good way to advertise."

  "However, you should have figured out this way a long time ago, why did you tell me now?" Lahos' gossiping eyes fell on Fu Lingchen.

  Fu Lingchen: "Who knows if the show crew will do something that I hate. Since I'm going to be on the show, I naturally have to make sure that I don't suffer from the show."

  Lahos laughed out loud, "Are you joking, who would bully a male." What's more, it's a handsome male like Fu Lingchen.

  Based on Lahos' understanding of the female insects, if Fu Lingchen gave them a little more look, it is estimated that the group of female insects would be so happy and excited that they would cry.