Chapter Twelve: The salty and sweet battle spread from the earth to the Zerg.

The salty-sweet dispute has spread from the earth to the Zerg world

  When Fu Lingchen woke up because of the biological clock, Yilt was no longer in the room.

  Fu Lingchen raised his hand and looked at the time on his brain. It was already eight o'clock in the morning, and there was still half an hour before the start of the live broadcast that the program team said yesterday.

  When Fu Lingchen finished washing and went downstairs, Yierte was already sitting on the sofa in the living room.

  Seeing Fu Lingchen appear, Yierte got up and greeted him, "Master, good morning."

  Fu Lingchen nodded his head lightly in response.

  Not a while after Fu Lingchen went downstairs, the assistant of the program group rang the doorbell of their residence and asked them, the guests, to gather in the open space outside.

  Seeing that all the guests had arrived, director Garland asked politely, "How was everyone's rest last night?"

  Colin was the first to answer out loud: "No! The room is too small, and it makes me uncomfortable."

  Garland chuckled, "It can't be helped, who made you, Your Excellency Colin, rank last."

  Ke Lin snorted twice, "The next time I encounter this kind of competition, I will definitely not lose."

  Garland smiled.

  Fu Lingchen secretly glanced at Yierte from the corner of his eye, and didn't know when the female fell asleep last night.

  The director looked at Fu Lingchen and the other guests and said, "Since the performance of the gentlemen last night really surprised everyone, the program team plans to cook the breakfast this morning with the gentlemen, but the ingredients will be prepared by the females. responsible for the search."

  Hiram didn't expect to continue cooking today's breakfast after last night's dinner, and he couldn't help feeling a little impatient.

  Hiram smiled and said to Garland, "Director, it's almost nine o'clock, and this is an unexplored planet. Finding ingredients will take a lot of time."

  Garland: "This planet is rich in food resources, and there is a forest nearby. Considering the abilities of female monarchs, I believe that finding ingredients will not be a problem for them."

  The Zerg is known as the strongest race in the universe, and the females are naturally superior in physical fitness. Even ordinary females who have not received military training, their physical fitness should not be underestimated. As for the four female guests, in addition to the two military females, Ilter and Busoren, Nigel and Mond are respectively a large arms dealer and aristocratic family, which is also destined to be of poor physical fitness. Where is the difference.

  "Even if the ingredients are easy to find, it will definitely take time. By the time we finish cooking, it will probably be noon. This is not breakfast..." Hiram seemed to praise but continued like a yin and yang: " And we are not as good at cooking as His Excellency Fu Lingchen, if I have his cooking skills, I will definitely accept this task with joy."

  Fu Lingchen glanced at Hiram, he wasn't the one who liked to stir up trouble, but he was also not the type to swallow his anger.

  Fu Lingchen said to Hiram coldly: "It's your business that you don't know how to cook, and the program team didn't ask you to do it perfectly. Is it difficult for you to find a few wild vegetables and chop everything and mix it with sauce? This should be Is it something you can do with your hands? Or do you just open your mouth and eat it?"