Chapter 1: Wake Up! Cross-Z Dragon!

Start from the beginning

Kafka: I know, Silver Wolf. Just give me another minute. I must leave now. Listen: someone will come and find you very soon, just go with them. You won't remember a thing except me.

(Y/N): No...

For some reason, you don't really want her to leave. Kafka find it cute when you reach your hand out to her, she grabs your hand and intertwined your fingers.

Kafka: When you have a chance to make a choice, make one that you know you won't regret...

Your vision began to blur as Kafka leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead before turning to leave. Your mind wandered, and You felt darkness overtake You, falling back into unconsciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mature female Voice: Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?

Female Voice: Who cares? His here and alive. Does he look like a mannequin to you?

Mature female Voice: ...Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.

Female Voice: Huh!? Hehe... I—I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!

Your mind began to clear as you feel a soft touch on yout lips. It was tender and sweet and... Wet? You can feel her tongue! 

Female voice: Uhh... Are you sure you're doing it right?

Mature female voice: *muffled* I know what I'm doing.

Your eyes shot wide open, you push the girl away and stand up backing away from her. You point at her.

(Y/N): What the hell are you doing?!

Mature female: I was doing CPR.

(Y/N): That's not CPR-Agh!

You held your head in pain as visions began to appear in your head, A destroyed city, a black hole, and a figure in white armor.

Female: Hey, are you okay?!

You look around, you're not familiar with this place.

(Y/N): Where am I? Where is this? Who are you guys? Is devil may cry 6 announced yet?!

March7th: Whoa there calm down. My name is March7th...

March7th: And this is Dan heng