10|Blinding Desire

Author's note:
This Chapter contains mature scenes which may be disturbing to some. If you're not comfortable reading smut skip this chapter.
And for those reading..Enjoy!!

Hunter's POV
Messy hair...soft snores...small hands on my chest...a leg tangled between mine...I literally couldn't stop the smile that broke from my mouth.

You a pussy

Well that's actually cause I got some yesterday. I had tried...so damn hard not to fuck or touch her in any unnecessary way but when she bit her lower lip and looked at me with those eyes...damn. I was a goner. She was irresistible and even she knew that.

Did I LIKE HER?

Of course not. That couldn't be possible.

Something was still troubling me though. Why did she come crying to me? Not that I minded but it's not everyday someone comes to your house in the middle of the night crying their eyes out is it?

If only she could talk to me about it.

As if she could hear my thoughts she stirred and stretched, letting out a small moan.

Fuck not now!

"Not what now Hunter?"

"I said that out loud?"

"Of course you didn't Hunter. I can read minds."

She said sarcastically, throwing a pillow at me as she got up and headed to the washroom.

GOD THE WAY SHE SAYS MY NAME!

My hard on got even stronger when she came back...her toothbrush in her mouth humming silently. 
She bent over to pick the flops on the floor and the t-shirt she had on accidentally rode up her ass.
She looked back, blushed and went back to the bathroom...still humming.

Or maybe not accidentally.

Why did she have to be so sexy though?

"HUNTER?!"

She called me and I got up to go see. Please Lord do not let her be naked...

The shower was running and as soon as I opened the door she turned to look at me...her hands in her hair... her nipples! GOD.

My dick was throbbing and my hands automatically clutched it. She looked at my hard on and bit her lip, smirking.

Fuck you Paisley.

"Can you get me your shampoo? I couldn't find it."

My eyes involuntarily travelled down to her navel, where the water was trickling down to her abdomen...to her...

"DAMN!"

"What Hunter? Get me the shampoo" She said, biting her lip.

"If you bite that damn lip again so help me god."

The shampoo was right over her head...on the top counter and I stepped in...watching her intently. Her nipples hardened and she tried to hide them.

I walked to her...the cold shower already soaking me but did I really have it in me to give a fuck right now?

I turned her so her back was facing me and leaned so close...pressing my hard on to her.

"Hunter..." She moaned out quietly.

"I'm getting you the shampoo." I whispered softly and she pressed her ass to me. If I was hard before I don't know what this was.

All I could smell was her...All I wanted to do is be inside her for the rest of my life.

Or maybe I was just horny.

My hands travelled from her sexy curves...touching her with the tips of my fingers...all the way to her waist...then her back...her neck...

I couldn't resist biting it slightly.

"You have no idea what you do to me." I whispered in her ear.

"All I want to do is to be inside you. To pleasure you so much that you beg me to stop."I continued...placing light kisses on her neck.

"What's stopping you?" She asked quietly... turning to look at me her breathing getting heavier.
Then she bit that damn lip again.

Fuck.
I leaned in so carefully and I could hear our hearts beating...our breathing getting laboured. I reached down and ran my hands through her slit... fuck. She was drenched.

"Is all that for me?"

I couldn't feel the cold from the cold shower or my hair getting soaked because all I could feel was her, everywhere, filling everything and then she whispered...

"Please. Ruin me."

My mind blacked out like an empty street as I crashed my lips to her soft ones ...kissing...my hands roaming her body...her fingers in my hair...groaning and moaning...

God! When did kissing someone get that good?

Her hands pulled down my shorts as I took off my shirt. My heart felt like it was coming out of its cage.

How can desire feel so strong?

I was spinning...and it felt like the only place I could be steady was inside her.

I quickly hoisted her and her legs automatically wrapped around my torso.
Our lips were colliding hungrily...our tongues fighting for dominance.

I pinned her to the bathroom wall...her legs still wrapped around me and rubbed my cock up and down her slit.

"Stop teasing me!" She moaned out between kisses and I smiled.

I positioned my dick to her entrance and plunged the whole of me into her...making her gulp and moan loudly.

"You asked for it...now take it like a good girl."

I groaned out as I felt her walls engulf me, the warmth dissolving me into a world of pleasure.

I could get used to this...All my days.

Ik this chapter was short..I just squezeed it in the middle of my busy day. Apologies.
Tell me your thoughts in the comments section and kindly vote😊

Love, Malyun