3| Sorry, wrong brother

Hey... I'm sorry for the late update. I've been quite busy but I'll try and update more often.
I've attached a photo of Ethan above.
Enjoy❤️

Paisley's POV

Having caring friends is fun and all but mine can be a little bit extra.
"That moron. He calls you a whore after he fucks you? I mean who the fuck even does that!" Camila said..she had been pacing up and down for the last 30 minutes or so.

"I mean I hope you get it now why I'm gay." Sky said and we both threw her a dirty look.

"Oh please shut up." Milla rolled her eyes at her.

"Being gay is cool..like super cool. You should try it some time..."

"Skylar..."

"I can have any girl I want totally at my disposal"

"Now that right there is a straight lie." I said and Sky shot me a dirty look.

"Oh please not her again! It's not like she was driving me crazy and all"

"Are we still talking about Emily?! As in the girl who made you climb a tree just to peep in her room?" I teased.

She opened her mouth to argue back then let out an exasperated sigh.

"Atleast that shut you up..." Milla said wiggling her eyebrows.

"How the hell am I going to survive a week without you guys." She said sarcastically and I walked over to her.

"You know we love you." I said,pecking her on the cheek.

"Oh yeah so much that you dumped me at a party for that guy?" Sky asked with a smirk.

"I passed out jeez!" I said in defense and lifted my arms up in defense.

"Yeah on his dick. That's totally  gross" She said and I shoved her arm.

"Yeah and sticking your tongue down some stranger's throat is totally acceptable." I threw back

"Sky the saint kissed a stranger? Oh my God! Is the world ending?" Milla joked and we burst out laughing.

"You two are annoying you know that?" Sky asked with a sigh.

I was about to throw a smartass comeback when my phone rang.

"Oh shit shit. It's a video call..from Dad shit!"

"Don't pick it up!" Milla said

"What no! He'll think you slept off and didn't take your cat." Sky reasoned.

"Which is true." I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

I suddenly shoved both of them down and sat on my couch,pulling Sky's hood over my head.

"Hey Dad."
"Hey munchkin.. you just getting up or something?"

Oh great he forgot about the cat.
I looked at Sky and she shook her head while Milla nodded.
I bit my nails nervously.

"No...uuhm..yeah I mean no. No I... I'm just coming from the school."

Sky gritted her teeth and I gave her a confused look. Isn't that what she wanted me to say?

"Oh..okay...Are you alone? At your place?"
I looked at them.. Sky was nodding but Milla was shaking her head. What the fuck is wrong with these two?

"Uuhm...yeah I mean noo...My friend slept in."

"That weirdo gay friend?" Dad asked with contempt and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.