This stream has ended

"Hi chat. I hope this didn't come too sudden now and that there will be a few more people joining later on. For now let's talk a bit and in.. let's say 15 minutes we'll continue the game. Does that sound okay?"
The few people in chat didn't even pay attention to what Shu was saying, since Luca wrote a quick "Hi Shubert". Everyone was spamming yellow hearts and trying to talk to him. Shu was a bit disappointed but smiled and tried it again.
"Do 15 minutes sound okay?"
Finally, some of the people started writing "yes" and "of course" in the chat, while others said "you have to choose anyway, so why ask us?".

"Okay.. let's just talk again. What do you guys want to talk about?... What I said.. earlier? What did I say earlier?"
He was trying to remember what they could mean by 'what he had said earlier and didn't understand until they all kept writing "hangover?".
"Oh you remebered.. well I.. this is a bit emberassing to tell you but I might have drank a bit too much at Luca's place yesterday and then ended up having a hangover"
"Did you not tell chat that you slept over at my place?"
Luca's message made many viewers go crazy and were happily sending purple and yellow hearts now. Some even typed "Shuca real" and that made Shu blush a bit.

It was good that the viewers couldn't see his real face, since otherwise they would've noticed the blush spreading across his cheeks. He grabbed his phone to send Luca a message in private so chat couldn't hear him.

<Why did you tell them that? That's emberassing.. Please don't tell them any other emberassing things...>

seen
<Luca.. don't.>

As he turned back to the chat, they all wrothe "Shu?" and "Are you still there?". He tealized that he had stared at his and Luca's chat a bit too long and his model had froten in place, giving the impression he was gone.
"Nono I'm still here guys. Hi. Sorry about that. Shall we start the game?" Looking at the clock, fifteen minutes had already passed, so he booted up the game and wanted to continue where he left of.
"This is going to be another short stream, okay guys? We'll just play for an hour or so and then start chatting.."

The hour passed by and now it was time for the part, the viewers were most excited for. Shu chatting with them while getting drunk. From drinking water while playing the game, he now started to drink the juice mixed with the alcohol while keeping up the talk with his chat. Everything went smoothly and he didn't do anything he would maybe regret later but at some point he started feeling sad over his failed confession to Luca.

"Chat.. have you also had a crush on someone that was so hatd to get over that you think about that person all the time?"
His voice was a bit more silent than usual and he asked this in a sad tone.
"Because there is someone.. that I really like and I can't stop thinking about that person.. they are such a lovely and caring person.. I just love them so much.."

>Shu? Are you sure you should talk about these things on stream? What if people start to think some weird things and want to know who you're talking about.. You shouldn't give them that information.<

<Let mw doo wat I wanna doooooo>

>Shu.. you are drunk. You should talk about something else or end stream.<

<Dont wannt to >:( >

>Shu.. you can't even type properly anymore.. I'm coming over. I'll be there in 20 mins.. don't do something stupid.<

<Yuu cominf over? Yey^-^>

seen

"Chaaat Luca is coming over, isn't that nice? He'll make sure that I'll sleep in my bed and not on the floor."
The alcohol was really starting to affect Shu to the point where he started giggling over the fact that Luca was coming over.
All of the people still watching were writing "sus?" and spamming "shuca" again.

Just before Shu could respond to those messages, he got a private measage again, zhis zime it wasn't Luca though.

>Shu what are you doing? I don't think alcohol is it for you.. you start sounding like me and that's a bit odd.. I mean the stargazers are used to me being like this but the yaminions for sure aren't..
Just make sure to not say anything that you might regret later on.<

<Ukiiiiiii. Are yoo askig me to play valo with you?? Yaaey>

>Okay you definetly shouldn't be drunk while streaming.. I heard you say Luca is coming over? Is that true? In that case good.. you seem like you need a bit of assistence right now.. Have fun with the rest of your stream and don't do something stupid.<

<okaay. byebye ukii>

01:45
The doorbell rang and Shu was confused why it did.
"Wait a second chat.. someone just rang my doorbell.. I have to chek who it is"
He wobbled to the door, grabbing onto the handle tightly since his head was spinning.
Opening the door, he saw Luca standing there and immediatly smiled a crooked smile.
"Hii Luca"
He grabbed Luca's hand and dragged him to his setup.
"Loook guys. It's Luca. Say hii to them Lucaa."

Luca sat down on Shu's chair, holding him in place, beside him with one hand and looked at the screen.
"I'm sorry Yaminions but I'll end this stream for Shu now. He's too drunk to stream. Byebye guys."

This stream has ended.

(words: 940)